Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tassie101 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2009, 11:58 AM
    Can Spirits/Ghosts "heat up" your body?
    Has anyone ever heard of a Spiritual/Ghostly capability of suddenly heating up a certain part of your body? Like when my father-in-law passed away at the hospital, the whole right side of my body (head, arm, legs, everything on my right side) suddenly heated up while I was at work. When I got to the hospital, he was on life support and the last thing he did was turn on his right side to throw up before dying. There are other times when my right hand will suddenly feel very hot for no reason. Almost as though a heater was covering my hand. It's also happens occasionally on my leg or a side of my head.

I read everywhere about cold spots, but my body always turns really warm on certain areas.

The reason I ask if it's a Spirit/Ghost because I have one following me- looong story. My family's roots are spiritual and we have a history of Spirits/Ghosts and ancestor's and family spirits and scary stories. Very long story. Just curious about the heating up thing. Thanks!
    tassie101 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2009, 01:57 PM

Oh- and I don't want to mention it to my family in case they make a big deal out of it and call a Shaman to come and it's such a hassle.
    indyd Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2009, 08:47 AM

I don't have an answer but it is strange that I am searching for this topic because of an experience I had with heat... on the back of my neck at nearly 3:00 a.m. this morning. I too am prone to "things spiritual" but that was weird. I have experienced the sudden draft of cold out of the blue but in this instance I knew a presence was there but, of course, I couldn't see anything. I felt heat, as if a heating pad had been placed on my neck but only when I turned away from the window. The first thing I noticed was movement of my drapes but there was no air circulating then the heat. When I said to myself, "I don't have time for this", it went away. So I guess my answer is, I believe they (spirits) can manifest in nearly any way they choose. Why heat? I guess we can keep waiting on someone to answer.
    indyd Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2009, 08:58 AM

I just found something that might be of interest to you. It suggests that heat comes indeed from spiritual beings but those beings are Angels. See, copy an dpaste this link: The spiritual diary of Emanuel ... - Google Books
    ant221988 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2010, 08:16 AM
    I have had an experience when my right arm and shoulder felt really hot one evening. Eventually it moved to the right side of my face. This continued throughout the evening. I woke up te next morning and the same side was really cold and had pins and needles. Was really weird. The only thing I could see that was different that evening was that my exs boyfriend stayed over because they had both experienced seeing things at his flat. The next day after she took him home and came home to get ready for college he apparently had more experiences of things being thrown around and eventually claims to have had the entity enter his body. I am unsure whether he was telling the truth but was a strange 24 hours.
    irishprincess1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2011, 09:18 AM
    A friend of mine works at the State Hospital and she said they went to investigate lights being on in a building that is no longer used and hasn't been for a very long time. Supposedly some patients killed themselves in this building many years ago, but anyway as I was saying. She went down one hallway while her duty partner went down another. She said that the whole building was freezing cold inside and when she got to a certain point towards the end of the hall she hit a spot that was filled with overwhelming heat. She also said that the light that they saw on was still on when she went by the room where it was located. When she walked past the room a second time the light shut off on its own. There was no one else in the building except for the two of them. She also wants to know what the heat could have been. She said it was so hot it felt like she was burning up, but it was only in that one spot. I had heard that heat was the presence of a hostile spirit. I don't know if that is true or not. If anyone finds anything, please post your findings.
    Amandapain Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2012, 10:58 PM
    I looked up heat and ghost because I always thought ghost should be cold, I'm very scared to read all this answers where heat was related. I have been expericing heat on my face and can't explain it and now in my room. I very nervous I have been reading as much I can, I wasn't sure if it was something my subconscious was creating but to hear all your answers some wait co
    Confirms my fears.
    EidolonProject Posts: 28, Reputation: 5

Jun 18, 2012, 04:33 AM
    Yes, Ghosts can cause both, hot and cold spots. Incidentally, watch what you eat. Foods high in niacin and some B-complex vitamins high in niacin cause a flushing and the feeling of being hot. We actually had a client who was "cured" of his haunting when he took lower doses of his vitamins and with food. Also check for allergies and histamine reactions... some of the "normal" causes of paranormal events.
    sandyMandell Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2012, 06:12 AM
    The Day my brother got killed suddenly, I experienced a warm feeling on the palm of my hand just under my right index finger. I have experienced this a few times in the first 2 weeks of his death, but now it has only happened maybe 3 times. It is now 4 weeks since his death. Does anyone think this could be him holding my hand?
    suemwis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2012, 09:07 PM
    My children and I experienced a spirit in our house and here is the story. My son found some old coins in a chair at my mothers house. The chair was left in the house from an old couple who passed away before my mother moved in the house. My son brought the coins home. Later that night, I heard some loud noises upstairs. Thinking the noise was coming from my children who were supposed to be in bed, I was just getting ready to yell upstairs to tell them to get into bed, when a surge, sort of like a flash of heat surged through my entire body. Before I could get one word out of my mouth to tel my children to go to bed, they started screaming that someone was upstairs. I grabbed up my children and we left the house. When we got in the car to leave, both of my children, who were 9 and 10 at the time said to me " mom we got really hot". I didn't tell them that the same thing happened to me because I didn't want to scare them even more. After a few nights of staying at my friend's house, I decided that we should go back home. My son insisted that he would not step one foot back into our house until he returned the coins back into the chair cushions at my mothers house. Apparently the noise was coming from my sons dresser where he had put the coins. So, I am a believer that spirits can cause heat. My children are adults now and we talk about this experience often.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Fan Blower not working in "ON" or "AUTO" in heat or AC [ 13 Answers ]

Got home from the Brewer game this afternoon and noticed the house was warm(78). Outside was 91. I checked the T-stat and it was set correct. Noticed the air vents weren't blowing anything. Went outside and the condenser and fan was running fine. Then I went downstairs to the furnace unit to see...

A/C or Heat does not work w/thermostat set "on" or "auto". [ 22 Answers ]

A/C or Heat doesn't work in "on" or "auto". Fan will not come on at the "on" position either. I changed the batteries in the thermostat. I also read somewhere to disconnect the "Y" and hold it to the "R" on the thermostat for two minutes. That will tell me if the thermostat is the problem. ...

Benoquin, Monobenzone, Makari, Meladerma, and Cysteine"Body Bleach" [ 10 Answers ]

Hello Guys, My name is linksys2000. I am new to Ask Me Help Desk. I find this forum extremely informative and exciting! Thanks for providing in depth information on various topics and taking the time to keep everyone informed. I am very interested in skin lightening. However, after many...

Spooked out by "Spirits" [ 6 Answers ]

Hello all, I have always known my house to have some sort of spiritual activity. I am a firm believer, as is my mother. The rest of my family are so-so. When people in my family leave (my brothers and father are on vacation), strange feelings and noises begin to appear sometimes. Last night...

View more questions Search