Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    allouche Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2009, 09:15 AM
    Looking for an old friend
    I am looking for an old friend. Her name is Peggy Jones and she lived in Detroit MI. I exchanged with her letters and photos during 1972-1974 years. My name is Aouadi Hadi.
    jammixmaster Posts: 282, Reputation: 15

Jun 16, 2009, 09:22 AM

... ok? That doesn't really help at all. I would advise you not to give out personal information online about yourself or your lost friend. I would go back to Detroit and speak with several government bodies of that city. Ask around. The Housing Association may have her new address if she is still in that town. Or better yet, higher a Private Investigator. They have all the right connections. They may not be cheap but if you want to find your friend and you have no connections with the FBI or any other centralized policing unit, you may have a hard time. GOOD LUCK :)
    john1938 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2009, 12:36 PM

I have a old photo of a German friend from back in 1963-1964 where can I post it on the web in hope that someone may see and know him and send me a email
    jammixmaster Posts: 282, Reputation: 15

Jun 16, 2009, 01:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by john1938 View Post
    I have a old photo of a German friend from back in 1963-1964 where can I post it on the web in hope that someone may see and know him and send me a email
    The same answer that I gave the person who originally asked the question. Talk to government bodies, ask around the housing authorities, inquire to immigration etc. Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What should I do if my best friend doesn't want to be my friend anymore [ 9 Answers ]

So me and my best friend got into a fight saying that I was ruinning her relationship with her boyfriend and that I was talking to him too much. So then she says she doesn't want to be my friend anymore what should I do about this

How should I tolerate my best friend with another girl who was also my best friend? [ 19 Answers ]

Hi to all here is my story I loved a guy... I proposed him he said you are very good friend really I can't loose u... our relation became very strong we two became my best friend rather he also considers me best friend... a girl who was my best friend always said you two are made for each other......

Slept with my neighbour/friend/ex's friend/he has a girlfriend [ 20 Answers ]

So I was drinking at my friends house when he showed up just in time to give me a ride home and we've lived across the road from each other for quite some time now and we were friends in grade 7 until now... we're both 19. I had a great night with him we were up until 6 and woke up at 9: 30 to do...

I fall in love with my best friend he still considers me just dear friend can I chang [ 6 Answers ]

I want to know if I can change the way he loves me , knowing that he always loves to talk with me Can this change? Can we become good couple? Thanks all...

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

View more questions Search