Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blossom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2006, 05:31 AM
    Travel To England
    My boyfriend and I want to go to England to go to college and work for a while. We both live in Anguilla and have a British European Passport. We have never been to England. We would like to know if the government can help us find a flat and give us financial aid for college and would like to pay back as soon as we finish school and completed our majors. How do we go about doing that. And I heard that the further North you go in England the cheaper the Flat or House is.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2006, 06:09 AM
    Yes the further up North you go the cheaper it is. Im maltese and I lived in england for 6 years, I lived down South in Brighton.
    London and South or England are nicer and safer ( but that's my preference ).

Your best bet is to go to the English Embassy in your country and get all the information you need.

http://www.britishembassy.gov.uk/ser...=1152529813080

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tunisian rights in England [ 2 Answers ]

I am currently employing a Tunisian man who is married to a English woman. They have been married for approximately one year and are currently going through marital problems. If they were to separate/divorce how does he legally stand to stay in England and is their anything he can do to remain in...

History of England before 1066 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi ! I understand much of early history of England was written by monks; what name was given to such people? Can someone help me please ! Thanks a million!

England war history [ 0 Answers ]

Want the details of the war england fought between AD 500 to 1500. Please also give the details and the out come of the wars. I want only five war details. Amar

I'd like to move to england or france [ 1 Answers ]

Are there any good books and/or websites that have really good information about the inticacies of moving to either england or france and buying a home? :-/

View more questions Search