Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arcy Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2006, 04:10 AM
    Re: K-1 Visa
    Lunagoddess, You merely copied word for word info which I already know. I'm looking
    For real answer. Here is question again: In regards to K-1 visa, under what circumstances
    Would ATTORNEY GENERAL waive requirement that petitioner and benificiary would have
    To have met in last two years?
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2006, 06:21 AM
    Probably under NO circumstances would the attorney general waive such requirements.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get F1 visa [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am Tanveer from Pakistan. I have completed bachelor of engg degree and got admission in wichita state university in Kansas. I want to ask that what are the major guide lines to be successful for F1 visa and some precautions (if any). Furthermore I applied in only one university...

You visa [ 1 Answers ]

What is a U visa ( U visa Interim Relief)and how long does it take for approval?? If a person applies for her and her kids, and one of her children is under 21 but married. Can the married child be accepted to hold a U visa? San Francisco.CA

F1 to H1 Visa [ 1 Answers ]

Hi WHich tax form do u file my visa status changed from f1 to h1 on January 1, 2005 and I have been on the h1 this past year. Do I fill a 1040NR-ez or 1040-ez

Federal Forms for a F1 Visa to H1 VISA [ 5 Answers ]

I understand many people are in the same boat and I am also in the Same boat as all. Let me present my case and have it clear understanding for all First I was on OPT status from 1st January 2004 to 13th Oct 2004. I changed my status from F1 -> H1B on 14th Oct 2004. Hence my status from 14th...

View more questions Search