Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ahmedraza Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2009, 05:23 AM
    How to loss wieght in 3 mnths
    Hy, this is ahmed, m 17 now, I have got 6.2 inches height and I'm 82 by weight, plzplzplz help me in losing weight, I just want to get a toned body in 3 mnths, Give me a proper diet and exercise plan easily available in pakistan, Iwill be waiting 4 it, Do reply me:(
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2009, 03:40 PM

Improve the quality of your food, cut out the junk and get more active.

Each meal should contain a quality protein, a healthy fat and a green vegetable. Base your meals on eggs, fish, meat, chicken and lots and lots of green veg. Also, some dairy, nuts, olive oil, fruit and whole grains. No sugar, transfats, processed foods or things with a long list of ingredients you can't understand.

Get active as much as possible. Walk, climb stairs, ride a bike, dance, etc.
    Three times a week, do strength training. Ideally, join a gym and learn to do squat, deadlift, bench press, miliarry press, pull-up, dips, lunges etc. If you can't, then do bodyweight squats, on two legs to start, then one leg at a time. Also lunges and step-ups, and press-ups, dips, plank, etc.

Three times a week, do some sort of exercise that makes you sweat and pant. Do it hard, for at least half an hour.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wieght loss [ 16 Answers ]

hi. i have a really hard time losing wieght especially around my stomach and the sides(love handles). Im pretty young to be having love handles and belly fat at a young age. . I know i have to exercise but it doesnt seem to get rid of my belly fat. And everytime i say that im going to eat healthy...

Wieght Loss at 14. [ 3 Answers ]

Im 14 years old, a freshman in High school, am 5'6 with a lot of thighs, and I weigh 130 lbs. I have been under a lot of pressure due to the stress of school, track, family, and my relationship . I excerise but I can't seem to get the weight , I don't lik, off. What should I do?:confused:

Wieght loss [ 1 Answers ]

How do I lose 10 kgs in a week?

My cats wieght loss [ 3 Answers ]

I just recently got a persian cat he is 5 yrs old and he lost a lot of weight while under their care and lost some hair so what can I feed him to have him gain his weight again and have his hair healthy Im currently giving him wet food is there a specific food for weight gain

αny tips/success stories of wieght loss αfter hαving α bαby? [ 11 Answers ]

It's been 6 weeks αfter hαving my beαutiful little girl, shαylα, αnd now αfter hαving my pleαsent visit with the ob/gyn I αm pleαsed to αnnounce thαt I cαn stαrt working out. I know I'm not the only one with this kind of obstαcle so I figure why not put tips or type in your success story so...

View more questions Search