Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aubrey09 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2009, 07:58 PM
    Entertainment Agent
    Hi I'm Aubrey, and I'm looking for an Agent that is in the Entertainment industry and very experienced with other clients and knows how the industry works. I need an agent male or female to help me launch my career. Can someone help me.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2009, 08:35 PM

Hi, Aubrey09!

What sort of thing or things do you do in the entertainment industry, please?

Also, where is the location where you would want to work with an agent?

Thanks!
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2009, 08:49 PM

Are you still there, Aubrey09?

Thanks!

Jun 15, 2009, 09:22 PM
    Hi clough I am so sorry I did not know how long it would take for a response so I left my computer and went into the living room to watch T.V. well to answer your question. I'm looking for an Agent that's in the San Fernando Valley area or the Los Angeles Area. Because I have a reality show idea that I would like an agent or a production company to look over because someone did tell me via e-mail never send your reality t.v. show to the net work it says always let an agent or a production company do it for you. Is this true
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2009, 09:26 PM

Hi again, Aubrey09!

To be even considered for a show, you would need to have an agent.

People that are able to help others with there ideas concerning publication of a show get hundreds of submissions for show ideas. The ones that have an agent are the ones that are most likely to be given consideration.

In addition to it being a reality type of show, what else is there that you would like to share concerning the contents of it, please?

Thanks!

Jun 15, 2009, 09:37 PM
    Hi I'm glad you said I needed an agent which I thought so. This show is going to be more like a competition show based on my career. You know like Americas Next Top Model wear Tyra bases here reality show around modeling as I'm basing my show around working with children.
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2009, 09:39 PM

Is this the only show that you've written?

Jun 15, 2009, 09:47 PM

YES! I hope that's not a problem It's really my main focus right now.
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2009, 10:15 PM

For what you've written, it would help you to have some additional and successful experience with writing shows of any kind for you to be seriously considered.

Are you still in school?

Thanks!

Jun 15, 2009, 10:19 PM

Hello are you still there
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2009, 10:22 PM

Yes, I'm still here.

I asked you a question in post #9 as to whether you are still in school.

Thanks!

Jun 16, 2009, 06:57 AM

No! I am not in school at the moment. Tyra Banks did not have to go to school to write her show Americas Next Top Model she may have gotten someone to help her with her writing which I would like to do. I don't have time to take a bunch of classes just for one written show Idea. Why can't I just do it the easy way buy letting an agent look over my written show idea and just go from there. I really don't want to go back to school. I really am looking for an agent male or female can you help me find one ecause I believe that was my 1st question that I asked you and I never gotten that answer. And as far as my written show I'll just find a partner to look over the written piece of my show and have him or her look it over. Maybe you know someone who is a professional reality show proposal writter.

Jun 17, 2009, 10:37 PM

Clough can you E-mail me the reply answer you had for me about me not attending school right now I don't know what your reply answer was. My E-Mail [email protected]

Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Entertainment Centers [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a very low priced entertainment center with free dilivery. Where can I find one?

Entertainment Agent [ 4 Answers ]

How do I go about becoming a talent agent in LA? I don't want to work for an agancy, just start my own. What licenses, etc... do I need and where do I go to acquire them?

Entertainment [ 1 Answers ]

We have never been to NY but we think that everyone should go one time on New Years even we will arrive on Friday afternoon and have the weekend through New years eve to explore NY. We would like to take a carriage ride and see the Christmas Tree Rockefeller center any suggestion would be helpful

View more questions Search