Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pcsiew Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2009, 07:01 PM
    A sample of thank you letter after exhibition
    I am looking for a sample of thank you letter after guests visited our company exhibition stand.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2009, 09:08 PM

Hi, pcsiew!

What sort of things are you wanting to say in the letter, and what is the goal of writing the letter that you would like to accomplish, please?

Thanks!
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jun 21, 2009, 11:53 AM

I would start by asking a question... 'did you find everything that that you were looking for when you stopped by our booth; (name of your company)?'

I would thank them for their time and interest, Noting that you value their time.

If they had a particular question about a certain product or system, then I would address that and add that there is so much more about this that is available and that you are looking froward to meeting them again to explain...

I would work into the letter that the fact that they stopped by to discuss your product/service their must be some interest and you would be happy to answer any questions or provide any additional information that would further their knowledge...

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Thank you letter after meeting in exhibition [ 3 Answers ]

Have you got sample of thank you letter after meeting in exhibition?

A sample letter to answer the court foreclosure letter [ 7 Answers ]

I need I sample letter to answer the court foreclosure package. I can't pay anything to an attorney now. Can you help?:

Thank you letter after exhibition [ 4 Answers ]

:confused:

Thank you letter after an exhibition meeting [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I need to prepare a letter to potential customers we met them in an exhibition. Thank you.

We ask for thank you letter after customer visit our booth in exhibition last 2 weeks [ 5 Answers ]

We ask for thank you letter after customer visit our booth in exhibition last 2 weeks

View more questions Search