Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xnoodlesx Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2006, 01:17 AM
    Hi, I'm 17. I recently had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. I am not to sure if I am pregnant, as I have come on my period. So does that mean I am pregnant?
    Thank You xx:confused:

Can someone please help, Im in so much pain!!
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2006, 01:34 AM
    Have u done a test? Or been to the doctor?
    What does your boyfriend say about this?

Oct 11, 2006, 01:49 AM
    No I have to wait like 2 weeks, I'm to scared to go to my doctor as he will tell my family.
    My boyfriend is really great about all this, he says if I am pregnant and want to keep it he will be with me all the way, and if I don't want it he will be there for me. But he just wants to find out and soon. I just want to know if there is still a chance I am pregnant??
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2006, 01:52 AM
    The joys of unprotected sex and its consequences!!

As you don't want to go to your doctor, there isn't much you can do but wait. The truth is, if you are pregnant, your parents are going to find out sooner or later, arnt they?

Oct 11, 2006, 01:57 AM
    Lol, I won't tell my mom, I just want to know now, its killing me!!
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2006, 01:58 AM
    But if you decide to keep the baby ( if you are pregnant ) your mum is going to find out. Parents have good instincts.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 11, 2006, 02:40 AM
    If you got your period it is unlikely that you are pregnant. It is possible but unlikely.

If you do not want to get pregnant why are you having unprotected sex? Please don't tell me "it was in the heat of the moment." I am old enough to be your parent, as a matter of fact, my 2 oldest sons are older than you.

If you feel that you have to have sex at least use protection.
    iThinkImInLove Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2006, 05:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by xnoodlesx
    Hi, I'm 17. I recently had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. I am not to sure if I am pregnant, as i have come on my period. So does that mean i am pregnant??

Can someone please help, Im in so much pain!!!!!!
    Take a pregnancy test
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 18, 2006, 05:25 PM
    Even if she decides not to keep the baby and put it up for adoption her folks will find out.

Hard to hide the pregnant belly.
    unsure42 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Nov 13, 2006, 10:24 PM
    Hi, I'm 17. I recently had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. I am not to sure if I am pregnant, as i have come on my period. So does that mean i am pregnant??

It could be that you misscarried during your period, that would cause a lot of pain.
    KimberlyNGa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2006, 10:28 AM

Why are you in pain if you are pregnet you would not be in pain unless something is wrong have you started yet?
    KimberlyNGa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2006, 10:29 AM
    If you need someone to talk to I am here!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't get pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

Hey... well I'm about to be 18... :D I've been trying to get pregnant for 5 months and for some reason I just cant, it's so weird I don't want to lie me and my boyfriend never use protection and we do it almost everyday... :confused: Im so scared, what if there's something wrong with me?. :mad: ...

Am I pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

I am 27 years old and have two children. My husband and I have been trying for over a year to have a child. I came off the depo in 06/05. My periods have been VERY regular since I came off the shot. I had my LMP on 7/7/06 and haven't had one since. My breasts have swolllen and sometimes ache but...

Still pregnant... [ 6 Answers ]

I guess I have been leaving bits an pieces all over the place but haven't really updated on the twins. Well I have lost my plug from what I can tell, I have dialated to two cm, I'm have b/h contractions and I'm not making any headway to get these guys out. I'm having loads of lower back pain and...

Am I pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: I have been taking the pill since I was sixteen and my period always has been regular. I am about to be 28. In October I stopped taking the pill. My period was still regular just a week earlier. In December I had unprotected sex a few times. In January my period came but I only...

Am I pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I have taken the birth control pill since I was sixteen. I am now 27. I have always had regular periods. I quit taking the birth control pill in October. My periods continued to be regular though. In the month of January I bled slightly but by no means was it what I had been...

View more questions Search