Ask
    Super Shallow Posts: 145, Reputation: 7
    -

Jun 21, 2009, 07:51 AM
    I don't heat nothing

I'm loner too :(
    mcgm802820 Posts: 64, Reputation: 3

Jun 22, 2009, 10:34 AM

Super Shallow, Good info. Thanks for sharing it. I hope all the best for you. I also found out that the less in your mono mixture is better. I have been using mono since 10/08, but on and off because of irritation, red rashes, dryness, etc.. I am now using 20% w/o problem for 4 mons now. It's so amizing that we are finding out the same thing and using the same lotion to mix mono. I started to see spots at my third month but they are connected slowly. I's told that spots are part of the process and I am preapared for them.
    Hope all the best for you. Keep in-touch.
    jojo9090 Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2009, 02:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mcgm802820 View Post
    Super Shallow, Good info. Thanks for sharing it. I hope all the best for you. I also found out that the less in your mono mixture is better. I have been using mono since 10/08, but on and off because of irritation, red rashes, dryness, etc.. I am now using 20% w/o problem for 4 mons now. It's so amizing that we are finding out the same thing and using the same lotion to mix mono. I started to see spots at my third month but they are connected slowly. I's told that spots are part of the process and I am preapared for them.
    Hope all the best for you. Keep in-touch.
    Hey, mcgm
    Howz your lightemimg process going?
    chandani Posts: 98, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2009, 03:18 PM

Movate doesn't look that bad.. it only contains 2% hq... ughh someone give me something for these spots... (even if it's a steroid.. I don't think it'll be that bad for me because I'm only using it in a few spots)
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2009, 04:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chandani View Post
    movate doesnt look that bad..it only contains 2% hq... ughh someone give me something for these spots...(even if its a steroid..i dont think itll be that bad for me because im only using it in a few spots)
    Nah movate does not contain hq it contains clobesterol
    chandani Posts: 98, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2009, 06:08 PM

So then when I looked it up why did it say hq ?
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2009, 06:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chandani View Post
    So then when I looked it up why did it say hq ?
    I am not sure what you read but movate does not have hq

Clobetasol propionate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    mcgm802820 Posts: 64, Reputation: 3

Jun 23, 2009, 07:10 AM

Jojo, I am making progress and thanks for asking. I have to make a very important point here, my doctor is guiding my process and help me to get a correct mono mixture. I am lucky to have several doctors in my family.
    Or, no one will work with me since I only have about 15% vitiligo on my neck, hands and about 10% on my feet. I am NOT qualified to use mono (LOL). I only use mono on my neck, hands and feet. I got spots in my 3rd months and all seems to connected. Now, my hands are two colors, upper hands are a lot lighter than my lowers'. I am a light olive color so it's not that distict unless you're very close to me. I wear long sleeves most of the time now. The doctor told me that it will all clear up by the 7th or 8th month. Then my body will start the depig. Process evenly. I just want one color and did go trough several repig processes. They were expensive yet painful to go through too. After 5/6 years, I decided to go with a different route. Wish me luck since mono may NOT work for a person like me who only have a very little part of uneven color skin. I won't do it if they are not on my neck and hands. Good luck to you all.
    W17chc124f7 Posts: 21, Reputation: 0

Jul 26, 2010, 07:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    need a good moisturizer, i had to stop lightening cause the skin below my eyes was getting really dark and its sore and it hurts all the time. can someone please recommend a good moisturizer that can help the skin to recover from the trauma i caused to it.
    Lighterr, a good moisturizer and 'Life Saver' of your skin condition would be SKII's pitera water and cellumination lotion.
    I had a condition like yours a month ago. My face peels (mono) and guess what? The new skin is very RED and it didn't even peel completely. It only peeled around my eyes and mouth, so I kind of look like a panda at that time.
    My mom saw my face and she gave me her Pitera and cellumination lotion. It really works. Now my skin is back to normal, and the new skin is a noticeably lighter than before, although it's not very light. I guess that's the mono effects.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Good moisturizer for dry skin. [ 13 Answers ]

I have dry skin, and also I have stretch marks(which I'm in the process of looking for something that will remove them) and I don't want anymore so I heard the best way to prevent them is to hydrated and moist, I have used a few lotions over the years which does nothing! Can anyone tell me some...

Good Face Moisturizer [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. Every morning I wash my face in the shower and then start with an Aveeno or Avon moisturizer (before applying my makeup), but lately I've been noticing dry spots on my face throughout the day. Does anyone know of a good face moisturizer that I could find at a drug store? Thank you.

Face moisturizer: [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to purchase Mother of Pear Cream with Concha Nacar where can I purchase this item? >Moved from Forum Help<

What knd of moisturizer [ 4 Answers ]

Hi guys I'm here again asking for you advices.. Uhmm... no its getting cold I'm wondering what kind of skin particularly face moisturizer that I can use winder time.. Thanks in advance!! :)

Waterproof moisturizer [ 2 Answers ]

I have acne prone skin and us a topical medication, it's working really well but swimming causes my skin to get very dry and flaky, I am curious as to if anyone knows any great natural waterproof moisturizers on the market. Thanks so much!

View more questions Search