Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mr_X Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2006, 10:31 PM
    Is this normal or too much
    I've been talking to this girl for some time she is 26 and has slept with 26 guys is this normal or too much in other words should I be careful? I don't want to judge her but I got to feel some kind of emotion towards this issue.
    angiendaniel Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Oct 10, 2006, 10:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_X
    ive been talking to this girl for some time she is 26 and has slept with 26 guys is this normal or too much in other words should i be careful? i dont wanna judge her but i gotta feel some kind of emotion towards this issue.
    With the way things are now, it is normal. Just try to find out the time span in which she slept with this many people, if they are all within a few years, stay clear! If you really like her, don't let this scare you away. Just be sure that before you have sex with her that you both get STD and HIV tests! She might take it wrong, but it will help you to be safe and if she can't understand that, then she isn't worth your time
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2006, 03:01 AM
    I personally think its too much, But what's too much in this day and age :confused: :cool:
    LUNAGODDESS Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Oct 11, 2006, 03:07 PM
    OK... if she had been in bed with 26 men that means one guy a year... the question is she a nice person... holds a great conversation... active... has other interest... is not dilly in the center... gives you the attention when you need it... I bet she is not counting the women you have been with... some women prefer men that had other sexual conquests... If she is this reasonable person then you have no problem... the only issue is safe sex... cover it up and use spermicide... make sure she is on some sort of birth control and make sure that if you do not want any children... do... make sure you have addressed that issue... enjoy the adventure and protect yourself... any thing else is a waste of time...
    charlie123 Posts: 93, Reputation: 19

Oct 11, 2006, 06:48 PM
    Please, Please, Please - HIV TEST!

If you really care about her & are thinking of having sex with her - you should tell her your worries. It doesn't necessarily mean that she's a bad person - but that she's made some poor decisions. If she is ashamed & wishes she hadn't been that promiscuous - then I might would give her a chance. If she doesn't seem to care - or thinks that's normal then I would suggest really take a close look at what type of person she is & decide if she is really the kind of person you want to be around.
    yassely Posts: 48, Reputation: 0

Oct 12, 2006, 01:08 AM
    Me Tooooo I Think That's Too Much N She's Just 26 Ok But U Kno If U Like Her Go Ahead B With Her But Heyy Protect Yourself U Kno Wit Waat N Everythin Will B Find
    thatgirl Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2006, 02:23 PM
    I don't like to judge people either but I think that number is too much
    Depressed in MO Posts: 571, Reputation: 94

Oct 12, 2006, 02:34 PM
    Well, everyone has their own opinion, but only yours counts. Just make sure you are having protected sex with her in the first place, this will be able to take a lot of weight off your shoulders regarding this subject.
    If you are concerned about your personal moral thoughts about the issue-then you may not want to mess with her at all. No one can decide that for you. Only you know what makes you comfortable. Best of luck
    LucyMcgoo Posts: 27, Reputation: 3

Oct 12, 2006, 11:06 PM
    I think it's WAAAAAAAAAY too much.

Oct 13, 2006, 09:47 AM
    Yeah man we can't judge but u know u got to think if u want to b for real wit her or just a messin around
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Oct 13, 2006, 11:16 AM
    Being only 26, that means she's been with 2-3 guys every year since high school.

I think that's normal for a hot, young, single... party girl.

:)
    princess7 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2006, 11:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_X
    ive been talking to this girl for some time she is 26 and has slept with 26 guys is this normal or too much in other words should i be careful? i dont wanna judge her but i gotta feel some kind of emotion towards this issue.
    I think girls sleep around for a reason, maybe she has low self esteem and that is the only way she can get attention. Don't judge her just ask why? I bet you she is not proud f it. Maybe she was sexually abused young and doesn't know any other way!
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2006, 10:52 PM
    Yeah that's too much.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 14, 2006, 04:41 AM
    Use protection at all times. Duh! 26 different men?? Pretty short relationships you think?
    heladoman Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Oct 14, 2006, 11:21 AM
    Yup, I agree. Party girl. But, she might be ready to settle down. Only you can judge that. That is, if you have the necessary experience to do it. If you don't... well, it's a risk to put your heart completely into it. Take your time. ;) Good luck.

Oct 14, 2006, 11:50 AM
    Yeah but maybe you know girls sometimes they just want to be famous in school and they do at ever they see to become famous including having sex with the basketball team you know but now is your turn to make a desition.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 14, 2006, 12:04 PM
    I am not going to say one way or the other. Just remember that you too are sleeping with all 26 of those people.

If you only want to sleep with her, wear a condom. Otherwise you are at risk for any disease any one of those 26 men could have had.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 14, 2006, 12:06 PM
    How would you know unless she told you? Wear a condom and thank her for her honesty.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Normal or not? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been on birthcontrol for about 2 months, this being my second. During my ovulation I had a light spotting of brown and a pinkish color. I should have started 4 days ago however I started having a darker normal looking cycle 2 or 3 days ago. Is it normal for this to happen when still new to...

Is this normal? [ 2 Answers ]

For the past 4 days or so, after intercourse I get a brownish discharge and the feeling of cramping during my period. Weird thing is I've already had my period. I shouldn't have cramping. Is it menstration left over? Am I pregnant? Or is this something I should seriously be worrying about?? I'm a...

Can Some One Tell Me If This Is Normal [ 11 Answers ]

Is It Normal For Girls To Have Sharp Pains At The Sides Of The Stomic

Is this normal? [ 10 Answers ]

I have been with my girlfriend for over a year. We have had great sex the past year now it seems I have to beg for it.my girlfriend has had a very active sexual past so it makes me scratch my head when I have to beg I am 20 and she is 26 I can't help but want to have sex I am a young man. I have...

Is this normal? [ 2 Answers ]

When I was 13, me and my best friend ( a guy ) had some sexual experiences. I gave him head a few times and he reciprocated, and we also used to masturbate eachother's penises. I am straight. I wanted to know if other people have done this in the past.. or should I be worried about what...

View more questions Search