Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cornedbeef Posts: 152, Reputation: 4

Jun 15, 2009, 12:13 PM
    Recommendation for Bidding Tool.
    Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a decent bidding tool for last minute bidding on eBay. Paid or free is fine.

Thanks Richard.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 15, 2009, 12:14 PM
    Firefox with multiple tabs open on the item works wonders.
    That and a fast connection ;)

With a little practice you'll be bale to BEAT even the "best" sniping tools.
    cornedbeef Posts: 152, Reputation: 4

Jun 15, 2009, 12:39 PM
    Thanks curlyben,

I am not sure what you mean exactly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any book recommendation? [ 17 Answers ]

Hey guys anyone knows a good novel that is adventurous, has a touch of mystery, a touch of romance, not too long like over 300 pages, relaxing, suspenseful?

Plumber Recommendation [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for a plumbing expert to fix suck washing machine drainage serious overflowing... any recommendation? Good and reasonable (any indication?)... East Coast... Thanks

A good dog recommendation for my son [ 71 Answers ]

My youngest son has profound disabilites - both mental and physical and it has been suggested, by his IEP team, that he acquire a pet - in hopes that the pet would help calm him. I don't have anything against having a pet, but I know having a cat is not the answer - he hates cats with a passion. ...

Monitoring Ad Click Tool and Autoresponder tool [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I want the details of the AD Click Tools and Autoresponder tools. Regards, Stany

Retirement recommendation [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 30 years old and I'm self employed. I never have any retirement plan and planning to start one soon. My wife is 28 years old and she has some basic 401 k true the company that she works. Will some one please recommend as good retirement plan. Thank you

View more questions Search