Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AKeagle Posts: 242, Reputation: 3

Sep 19, 2009, 01:07 PM

Never would have thought in a million years that the outcome would have turned into this. She has now took the plunge into something serious, which has nothing to stand on. It was her decision, but before anything was mended. Lust, not Love.

I know, I was not what she was looking for. I am not at the point in my life where I am ready to get married.
    paxe Posts: 793, Reputation: 158

Sep 19, 2009, 09:05 PM
    Some people cope with losses in different way. Me and you we get ourselves better, our exes do stupid things. My ex is getting drunk almost all the time, and once she was so drunk last week she vomited, took her top off and then tried to clean her mess and insulted everybody. Your ex married someone in less than 3 month. I believe that life will reward us and we won't suffer as they do, even though I hope that they get a better life than they have now.

Sep 20, 2009, 01:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paxe View Post
    Some people cope with losses in different way. Me and you we get ourselves better, our exes do stupid things. My ex is getting drunk almost all the time, and once she was so drunk last week she vomited, took her top off and then tried to clean her mess and insulted everybody. Your ex married someone in less than 3 month. I believe that life will reward us and we wont suffer as they do, even though I hope that they get a better life than they have now.
    Right now, the only thing I wish for is to wake up and feel better about my loses, for the pain to fade. (which has happened over the last three and some months since it happened)

I choose to cope with my problem silently. Besides here, I don't really talk to people about it. (just yesterday I told my my father the whole story) It is always a downer in any occasion, and I am trying to move up.

As for her decision. It seems the future only has one course.

Sep 20, 2009, 07:38 AM

It's more than understandable that you have pain. By now you should have realized that this pain does go away especially with NC and taking care of yourself. I would suggest talking to more people about it, it will help you out. Now she has chosen her path and you have chosen yours... Actually life does get better for us, much better than our exes.

In the end of the day, you have taken the right decision of moving on and loving yourself first.

Sep 22, 2009, 08:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paxe View Post
    It's more than understandable that you have pain. By now you should have realized that this pain does go away especially with NC and taking care of yourself. I would suggest talking to more people about it, it will help you out. Now she has chosen her path and you have chosen yours... Actually life does get better for us, much better than our exes.

In the end of the day, you have taken the right decision of moving on and loving yourself first.
    I finally broke the news to my parents, everything that I hide from them about this for the last month and some. I also talked to my close friends about it, though like some of you said, "well you dodged that bullet", but also said "It will never last, I give it 6 months max"

The last chapter has been written of this. The End

Now time to start a new book.

Thank you all for the help you have given me

Sep 23, 2009, 06:32 AM

Good luck man!
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2009, 06:35 AM

Good luck and god speed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My ex girlfriend has already moved on. How do I? [ 4 Answers ]

Everyone has a story, so here is mine.. I'll try to keep this as short as possible, but to fully embrace the scenario this I must describe the relationship with my first love. How it all started: Jan 08. One week before my first deployment to Iraq, some friends and I went downtown to drink...

Girlfriend broke off relationship because she "has never been single" [ 23 Answers ]

I began dating a divorcée about a year and a half ago. She was coming off some unusual circumstances. Her boyfriend had contracted cancer when they were dating - and she left nursing school to be at his side until he came back to health. He lived. They got married. They had children and later he...

Girlfriend broke up with me, moved back home with family and wants to figure things [ 36 Answers ]

Please read this so you get a view of the entire pic. Thank you and God bless! My girlfriend and I just recently broke up. I am 25 and she is 23. We met in college as I was finishing up my college career. We were friends for a bit before we got romantically involved. At first I did not want...

After a 4 year relationship I got tired of my relationship and broke up! What to do? [ 2 Answers ]

I’m a gay guy (36 yo) and I dated for 4 years this BI guy(40 yo), at the beginning it was a bit hard for me, I’m very comfortable with being gay! Came out 8 years ago, any way, at the beginning of the relationship I had to pretend in front of his friends that we were just friends, some times after...

My boyfriend's ex-girlfriend moved back [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriends ex just moved back to Michigan and she keeps calling him and trying to get his kids to want her to come back into his life and I am not really sure what to do about it. He swears up and down I have nothing to worry about but I don't if I should believe that or not... what should I...

View more questions Search