Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kleidoscope Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2009, 11:35 AM
    Long distance relationship.
    Hello people . I am going to share with you a long distance relationship story , I have not been able to understand what happened. So I hope you guys understand.
    I met this girl on fbook , a very lively girl ,she was from argentina and I am from pakistan , we became very good friends , I don't know some network problem occurred , and she didn't appear online on my msn , I asked her on fb to come online and she said that she was online, it was a network problem , so I made another email and she was online on that. Her behaviour was different , she said that she was confused that I blocked her on my old email , and she asked me not to do it.. I told her that I didn't block her , things heated up and she fought with me. And we stopped talking, at that time I realized that I liked her and I missed her a lot. I kept sending her messages on fbook , but she never replied . Oneday I asked her in a joking manner if she was in love because she was silent. She replied to that she wasn't in love in a friendly way. Her birthday was coming , so I got a necklace and couriered it to her. She was very happy and she couldn't stop thanking me. We started talking again , the friendship grew as she opened up to me after months of talking, she started giving me signs that she was interested in me . A friend of mine added her not knowing that she was on my fb , and she posted on her wall that I was cute . Then she deleted that post . She told me that she had an ex boyfriend but she doesn't like him anymore and that telling me this was like ending the story with him. She spoke spanish as she was argentine. So oneday I asked her how to say take care in spanish , she translated it for me.. and along with it she translated I love you in spainsh as well , when I had never asked her to translate I love u .

I thought all the signs were confirmed and I made the move . She gladly accepted and told me that she also loved me . Things were very cool between us , she started telling me that she became jealous if any other girl posted on my fb wall , whenever I teased her about that, she became really angry on the webcam , I asked her openly about it, and she told me that I get VERY jealous because I love u . Then oneday she started calling me baby and sweetheart and said that she really wanted to know me in person , I always kept her close to my heart , helped her a lot with her studies as we both were architecture students , she said a lot of sweet things to me all the time, one day we were having a chat and she said that I know you have a girlfriend there and you don't want to tell me. I said no there is no girlfriend , then she goes that she was feeling very jealous I reassured her that I liked her and loved her , then she goes but its OK u need to have a girlfriend there and a fiancé too.. I got confused.. at once it just popped out of my mouth "what if i make u my fiance?".. and wrote hahaha , I don't know , I was just saying . Then all went well . After 1 day my birthday came , she wished me on fb and said I LOVE U .

After this , she became busy with the uni , I couldn't talk to her for a week, so I msgd her on fb that I missed her a lot , she came online immediately after reading it , I was away but signed in , she said that I must understand her that she was busy with the uni , she left those messages because I was away. After that , she started disappearing , I msgd her and she didn't reply , I called her and she never picked up the phone , then onday she picked up the phone said HI but didn't say anything else . I grew curious and I thought she was confused about the Fiancé thing . More time went on and she didn't reply my messages.. so oneday I cleared it all on her and proposed her.. I told her clearly that I wanted to marry her and I didn't want to play any games.

Then she went on further ignoring my texts , then onday suddenly her email came to me she wrote "let me tell u something , we are friends from chat . is that clear? we wrote things and we had fun and its ok , i have a life here, u cannot be an extension from me , u have to be u , i am fine! im very busy! so i cannot reply to ur msgs"..

I was devastated , because she was very sweet with me all the time and this sudden change in her tone confused me.. I wrote an angry email to her, and deleted her from my friends list on fbook , because I felt I was played with. And worse she never replied to my angry email , she never sent me any message , so now I became really depressed and I wanted to talk to her and ask her the reason for not talking, as she wasn't talking to me , so I made a fake id on fbook , and added her.. she accepted... I sent one message as a thank you for accepting , and then she replied to it as well. Then I added her on msn , we had a chat that day , and then I wanted her to realize who I really was , I sent her a message from which she recognized that I was the one she played with , she said I don't want to talk , and before she wanted to go offline , I typed everything with lightning speed how much I loved her and that why did she make me go through all of this , she could have told me that the relationship had to end , but instead she ignored me.. I told her all how much I have missed her.. and when I had finished sending her all the texts.. she just sent me one message "I DONT WANNA TALK OK?" .
    And then went offline. I emailed her that I knew now that she played me.. she replied. Do whatever you want you are bothering me , I don't write to u , because I don't want to ,that's the only reason, your busting my balls, stop cut it out!"............................................. .

2 weeks after this i couldnt help but missing her, i thought i had emailed her badly and it might have hurt her..so i msgd her on facebook again that forget love lets be friends again..she replies "haha OK , but this weekend I am busy, I will message you after that"...but she didnt msg for a whole month...so i msgd her again that i missed her and wanted to talk , she never replied. then i called her , she said HI..when i said hi..she cut the line..and sent me a msg on facebook "don't call me again I am sleeping , I can't answer all the ing days answering your messages , stop! Don't call me anymore"... and then she deleted me from her friends list..

NOW I don't know what to write her... either kill her with my kindness , or UNLOAD ALL MY ANGER ON HER.
    What do you people think has happened... what should I do?
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2009, 12:04 PM

Leave her alone, it's what she requested. Now be a man and honor her request.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 15, 2009, 02:47 PM

Geez guy, leave her alone, are you crazy??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Long distance relationship [ 5 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I've been with my girlfriend for nearly 7 years now ever since high school and in the last couple of weeks Ive noticed that things aren't quite the way they used to be. She had just finished her uni course at the beginning of the year and has moved 3hours away. 2 weeks ago she...

Long Distance Relationship [ 5 Answers ]

K so basically my girlfriend is going away for a French program and it's a month, and she's leaving in less then a week, any suggestion what I should do? Like is it good to contact each other everyday or should this be a test of how long we can go without each other?

Long distance relationship [ 3 Answers ]

I'm still in high school living with a parent. My boyfriend lives 30 min away and he just got out of school. I use to see him every weekend. My parent has kemo every other Saturday which means I can only see him every other weekend. When I do see him my parent watches us the whole time. We only...

Long distance relationship [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys :) guess this can also be just as fun as keeping a relationship alive I know you can't really keep anything because nothing is really yours. And lala and the more you pull the more you push away balh stuff :) I know the mottos What id like is some advice please. Anyone around...

Long distance relationship [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I've been with a girl for 5 months I live in england she lives in Florida we talk everyday and I really love her she loves me I think she is too controlling cause when it comes to hanging up the phone she what's to hang up the phone all the time I tell her everything about me I tell her what I...

View more questions Search