Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thelilone23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2009, 10:18 AM
    Dream of teeth shattering
    Me and my sister in law were talking about dreams and a dream came up that we both have had and still have every now and then... In my dream I'm not really sure what I'm doing but I bite down and all my teeth shatter... like completely break... all of them. I usual wake up checking if my teeth are still there. I know quite a few people have this dream but the meanings that I've read give a variety of meanings. I would really just like to know a specific answer on why this dream occurs.
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2009, 11:05 AM

Have a look at this thread, dating from some 8 months ago:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/mental...eth-49047.html
    Breannec96 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2011, 03:56 PM
    I heard you have that dream when someone you know is going to pass away or get sick. But that's just what uve been told

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why did I dream this horrible dream? [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know whether I should've posted this under philosophy, but I couldn't find anything closer to the subject "dreams". Anyway... Last night, I had a horrible dream and I don't know why. I dreamed this tall, skinny white man was chasing me trying to kill me. My dream jumped from 3 different...

Dream Interpretation: Teeth [ 25 Answers ]

Hi there, I hear this is quite a common dream.. I have these reoccurring dreams of my teeth crumbling and falling out. Sometimes it is just that the teeth become really lose in the dream and start falling out. It has been happening a lot to me lately. I always had them every few months or...

My teeth [ 3 Answers ]

I need lots of dental work done on my teeth, don't have insurance or the money. Would like to fine someplace that can help me. Most of my teeth are broken at the gum line so every time I eat they break off a little more and they hurt. I'm told the I need dentu

Teeth Falling Out in Dream [ 14 Answers ]

~ I have been told this is a fairly common dream, but what does it mean? My BF has had this type of dream repeatedly, in several different circumstances (in dream).

Lower denture teeth bite: gum line up or angle teeth forward? [ 8 Answers ]

:cool: Should the bite line of the teeth on the lower denture be forward of the centerline of the gum 5 mm? Would it be better to have the lower teeth in line with the gum?

View more questions Search