Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skarasic18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2009, 02:20 AM
    Small business on Twitter
    Do you have examples of small businesses using Twitter in creative and successful ways?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2009, 02:21 AM
    That's the problem with Twitter: there is a huge buzz about it but no one has figured out a business model for it.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2009, 11:48 PM

Hi, skarasic18!

I advertise all over the Internet. But, I haven't used Twitter.

Do you have a small business that you would like to advertise on the Internet?

Thanks!
    Cleaningman23 Posts: 255, Reputation: 5

Jun 17, 2009, 10:25 AM

Clough...
    Im ready for some more online advertisement tonight ! If you are with me I would really want to work on some new ads and push my webpage to the number one spot on Google hehe
    If this is possible
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2009, 05:34 PM

Hi, Cleaningman23!

Okay, later then...

I'm on here just momentarily. Need to get some things done outside while it's still light.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Twitter for Small Business [ 1 Answers ]

Do you have examples of small businesses using Twitter in creative and successful ways?

Small Business [ 2 Answers ]

How can an I start a small business.I am an ex felon and I would like to open a small business. However the problem isn't that I'm an ex felon it's that I don't have enough credit or cash to get my business off the ground. Who/how can I get funds from the government. I'm willing to do the work,...

SOL on a Business to Business Small Claims Court [ 6 Answers ]

Our case is that we purchase of a software "PICK" 3 user licence, Oct 1 st 1997. It did not come to our attention that it was illegal till March 2007. We ended up filling a Small Claims court suit for $10,000 for our money back. Today the jugde refused our claim saying SOL had expired,...

Looking for small town business-to-business service need I'm qualified for [ 5 Answers ]

I hope someone out there can help! Some entrepreneur who's already made this discovery and who can hep me do similar. Seems everything I can think of nobody would pay any $ for me to do. I am 7 yr stay at home MOM w/ 2 kids now just both in school and I really need to find work I can do to...

View more questions Search