Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladyhanover Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2009, 09:20 PM
    Antique Sofa That I Would Like to Sell
    I have a 3-pc. French colonal sofa set with lots of wood detail cut in it. I would like to sell it ,would like to know how to go about it...
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 14, 2009, 09:26 PM

Hi, ladyhanover!

Greetings and WELCOME to the site! I just added a bit to your title and moved your question that you had posted in Introductions to this forum topic area so that it will get the most exposure to those who are best able to answer it. Introductions is for people to introduce themselves and we try to not ask questions there.

It can be a little confusing when first learning how to use this site! Your question will get noticed much more in this forum topic area.

We would appreciate it if you would return to Introductions sometime to tell us a little about yourself though, if you would be willing to do that.

Concerning your question: How old is it and what kind of condition is it in? Also, do you have a price in mind for it?

Thanks!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 14, 2009, 09:33 PM

Are you still there, ladyhanover?

I can show you all sorts of ways that you can advertise, without it costing you anything. However, I do need additional information from you.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fabric sofa to compliment leather sofa [ 1 Answers ]

I have a nu-buck leather sofa in shades of camel and browns with rolled arms and nail heads on the trims, we are considering a fabric sofa which has a paisley print in shades or brown with some blue and corral ,green all mixed in,the sofa/love seat has a skirt,Iamb wondering if that will go with...

Something is eating my sofa! [ 4 Answers ]

Maybe someone can tell me how to deal with this. I have a huge sofa and every few months I move it to sweep underneath And I find piles upon piles of very fine sawdust. I found a few small black bugs (not bed bugs) They looked like tiny oval beetles. When I was looking into this sawdust...

Sew button on sofa [ 1 Answers ]

Hi - How can I sew a button back onto my couch? The couch back is slightly tufted. Is there a special needle that passes through the couch from back to front?

Sofa beds [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have a recommendation for a comfortable sofa bed brand/bed?

Sofa Designer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm looking for a sofa designer, I was surfing over the net and I have found one in Belgium, a bit to far for me This is the one in Belgium http://www.mrcreations.be/creaties.php, these are the sofas I really like, so is there someone who knows where I can get unique furniture please let...

View more questions Search