Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moon363 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2009, 07:02 PM
    Loose weight
    I don't known what else to do to lose weight and I'm scared that my health may be in danger
    I would to loose some weight and I don't known what to do
    My feed swolling and my blood pressure is high I scared that I can have a diabete because of that
    I need to known what to do to loose weight
    Thank you
    lmarS Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2009, 07:22 PM

Hi!

I would love you help you. When i was your age i went through the same battle and now at the age of 20 i finally found ways to lose weight and like my body. If you would like my help i will just need to know a few things. Your weight, height, and what types of foods you normally eat everyday + drink.

Lisa :o
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2009, 07:51 PM

If you feel that your health is at risk I would strongly advise going to see your doctor BEFORE starting any exercise or diet plan!

Sarah
    moon363 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2009, 09:28 AM
    My weight is 195 and my height is 5 .5
    I eated about everything I really don'y eat carry out unless I'm running out of time I eate late at night sometimes I tried to eat right but I don't known what to do I drink water or juice

Quote Originally Posted by lmarS View Post
    Hi!

I would love you help you. When i was your age i went through the same battle and now at the age of 20 i finally found ways to lose weight and like my body. If you would like my help i will just need to know a few things. Your weight, height, and what types of foods you normally eat everyday + drink.

Lisa :o
    brownishy Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2009, 09:06 AM

I used to be 180lbs and now I'm 115lbs. What I did was I stopped drinking sodas and started drinking lots and lots of water. I also started exercising almost everyday for about 30mins a day. I ate 4-5 times a day in small quantities. You have to read the small labels of the food that you eat. You have to control your calorie intake. You can ask your doctor on how much calories you're suppose to have in a day because it varies depending on your activities.
    brownishy Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2009, 09:07 AM
    And don't eat late at night. I suggest you don't eat 3 hours before going to bed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to loose weight! [ 6 Answers ]

Just wondering if anyone knows of a real good diet plan that actually works! Next year is my prom and seriously I want to start my diet right now! I'm tried diet pills but they just seem to not work and I couldn't even sleep so I stopped that. Right when I stopped the diet pills I gained even more...

Loose weight or loose my marriage! [ 60 Answers ]

I have been married for about 12 years , my husband has always had a problem with my weight. I have never been hugely overweight just a little pudgy.At one time I lost a lot of weight and got down to a size 4. I am now at the most I have ever weighed.180 size 12/14 See the thing is, for the past...

How can I loose 15 kg weight [ 6 Answers ]

I'am 23 years old and have height of 5 feet and 6". I want to loose 15 kgs within two months. Please suggest me some solution to my problem so that I loose weight without spoiling my health. Also tell me what should be the ideal weight in accordance with my height.

Need to loose weight [ 3 Answers ]

I need to loose weight I weight about 160 pounds and I'm 11 years old I have to lose 20 pounds by 34 days please osmeone help me and I hjave a thyroid promblem I don't want to become obese :( someone help

View more questions Search