Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sheilasf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2011, 05:29 PM
    Hi what you should do is get rid of any that attracts demons and constantly read the 23 psamls and 91 psamls snd stay in prayer using Jehovah's name out loud also if you find a Jehovah Witness around please ask for a free home bible study for the family questions call fedelus at 7865063566 I am a Jehovah Witness

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Haunting [ 8 Answers ]

My 6 year old son said he sees ghost they tap him at night when he is sleeping. They come in and out of his room through the walls. He said they try to talk to him and want to play. He sees men,women boys and girls.He has a bunkbed he said they go up there because he hears them on the ladder but...

I Need to know who's HAUNTING me! [ 23 Answers ]

Hello, I am having a lot of strange experiences ever since I moved into my new home. Doors opening on there own, Loud crashes (when nothing has fallen), Scratching noises, knocking, lights going on and off, tv's being turned on, Dark shadows, A small girl Sighted and here's the most...

A haunting? [ 4 Answers ]

I just have to ask if it could be the start of a haunting or not. Last night my husband and I put our 2 small kids to bed and went to bed ourselves. I was very tired, so didn't wake up at all in the night. This morming my husband asked me why I turned on the portable air conditioner and the living...

View more questions Search