Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    muff007 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2009, 03:23 PM
    Can't log in to Facebook
    I'm trying to log into Facebook but when I do I get the following message:

Secure Connection Failed

Login.facebook.com uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate expired on 12/01/2010 07:31.

(Error code: sec_error_expired_certificate)

* This could be a problem with the server's configuration, or it could be someone trying to impersonate the server.

* If you have connected to this server successfully in the past, the error may be temporary, and you can try again later.

I have no idea what's wrong. I removed all cookies but to no avail. Ran I nod32 virus scan there but it didn't pick anything up.

Thanks for any assitance!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 14, 2009, 03:54 PM
    Facebook requires no certificate. Try clearing your internet cache and your cookies.
    muff007 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2009, 02:52 AM
    I already did that but it hasn't made any difference.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't log into Facebook [ 6 Answers ]

I was wondering if i had a virus on my computer ive tried everyway to log into facebook and when i get to the beg of the page it goes back to this... we can't find "http://as.casalemedia.com/s?s=82460&u=ht..." what does that mean and i try refresh no luck i try loggin back in different ways no...

Re Facebook [ 4 Answers ]

A friend put up some photos and I hate the one she put up of me. Can I keep it from Appearing on MY Facebook site?

Facebook worry! [ 10 Answers ]

I really want Facebook, but my parents say I'm too young. I am 12 and all of my friends have it. They always ask "Oh whats your Facebook?" I often have to lie or say it doesn't work on my computer. I don't want to lie. How can I convince my parents to let me have Facebook, and that I am responsible...

Can't log onto Facebook [ 1 Answers ]

I am a caveman when it comes to computers. :o Over the past week or so, I have been unable to log into Facebook. It opens halfway, and then nothing... I have no problem with other pagers I have Windows XP and using Google Chrome as web browser. Please, can anybody assist me with a solution??

View more questions Search