Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grassdude Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2009, 11:18 AM
    Dogs scratching fleas
    Do to the economy, money is tight and cannot aford to go to the vet. Is there something that I can do to help my poodle and schiwawa from getting fleas?These are indoor dogs,our house is clean and they get a bath twice a week.Can you help me?
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2009, 11:30 AM

There is a product (can't remember name) u can get at home depot in garden section to treat grass.

Flea wash dogs once a week and you are good to go.

Chuck
    grassdude Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2009, 08:19 AM

Thanks for the tip.my dogs are wash twice a week,however buying something to spray at the present time in my yard is costly.Is there anything else I can do?
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2009, 11:21 AM

It is not a spray. It is a powder that is put down when grass is wet. It is put down with rolling seeder/fertilizer.

In long run cheaper then flea wash and infestation of house.

Chuck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fleas - Mice are giving them to my dogs! [ 13 Answers ]

Hey guys :) I need some help! I was combing Brody today and found fleas on him! I nearly died! My dogs have never had fleas before! I looked through my black girls coat too but couldn't see any (I have no doubt she has them as well I just couldn't see them) Im heading to the vets today to...

Dog scratching a lot [ 4 Answers ]

We just drove from Ohio to Indiana on Sat, 2/14 to a breeder and bought a female bichon puppy, 13 weeks old. She was a little scruffy looking, but the breeder said that she had clipped her recently. The breeder gave her a bath before we left. Now, she is often scratching herself. We took her to...

Too much scratching! [ 1 Answers ]

My cat has a tendency to scratch things, and I don't mind it... when it's on his "condo". I leave my shoes in my closet generally and he seems very fond of scratching my old navy flip flops, and only those shoes. I have many types of flip flops, but he only goes after those ones. Yes they were...

Cat scratching [ 1 Answers ]

My 2 year old cat was given revolution 2 days ago. She really didn't have fleas, however I wanted to prevent them, and she had it for heartworm and worms. Today she has been running around silly like something is biting her legs. She tries to hide from it but obviously it follow. Could this crazy...

My dogs don't have fleas but they scratch for every thing! [ 11 Answers ]

I have 2 dogs. I don't give them baths on less they need 1. I don't know y they keep scratching... Please Help! :(

View more questions Search