Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    felonouschick Posts: 33, Reputation: 1
    -

Jun 14, 2009, 11:01 AM
    Deadly Weapons Dissmisal
    I am running into a problem getting my rights restored in Arizona, due to my charge being "Agg. . w/ Deadly Weapon". Seems that you can not get restoration of rights if charge involved deadly weapon. Does anyone know a way around this one?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jun 14, 2009, 11:56 AM

If you consulted with a good criminal attorney and the attorney told you that it is not possible, then it is not possible according to Arizona law.
    felonouschick Posts: 33, Reputation: 1
    -

Jun 14, 2009, 12:29 PM

I have not spoken with an attorney. I looked up some case law and I was wondering if anyone had some first hand experience that might be helpful.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2009, 01:16 PM

Speak with a good criminal attorney. He would be the one who could answer your question. Also, it would have to be just that one conviction and no subsequent problems with the law and have to be at least 8-10 years from the date of conviction. But since 911 a lot of laws have changed due to weapons.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding Ulcers.Deadly. [ 2 Answers ]

after several months... I finally got a doctor to do an endoscopic test on me, he found two bleeding ulcers the size of quarters in me, he said they were at the point of rupturing that my life was in danger, he also informed me that the hospital when they did my ultra sound on me that they should...

Past history/weapons charge [ 3 Answers ]

OK so... 2007 my boyfriend was picked up and charged with a possession of a deadly weapon aggrevated assult causing bodily harm and he did 2 years and 8 months and was realeased in February of this year. Now just the other day he was in a parking lot in front of a store and a cop pulled up behind...

Nuclear weapons [ 36 Answers ]

Once we disarm can we force the world to forget how to make them ? Full text of President Obama's speech here : President Obama's Speech In Prague (posted on March 31) - U.S. Embassy in Prague Very convenient for the NORKS to launch in the 24 hr cycle that the President was making an...

The seven deadly sins. [ 7 Answers ]

I'm doing a clay model of the seven deadly sins, and I'm going to make one body; each body part will represent one of the sins. Like, ill use a sloth's arm for Sloth, a pig's body for Gluttony, probably a man's head for Lust (Man is the most lustful creature I can think of) and so on. I'm having...

Weapons practice enhances empty-hand moves [ 3 Answers ]

This question is for more advanced martial artists... After beginning traditional weapons studies, did you notice any improvements in your empty-hand techniques? Oldcoach

View more questions Search