Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MisterEfficient Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2009, 10:28 AM
    How to get contracts
    Hi,
    I'm in the cleaning business since 1994 and the most is residentials customers. I will like to come bigger and do big contracts like a shopping center or government contracts. I advertised by the internet but no result for big contract. What to do?

Sincerely yours,
    MR. EFFICIENT
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2009, 12:33 AM

Hi, MisterEfficient!

There are a number of things that you can do to market yourself to businesses!

How much and in what way and where did you advertise on the Internet, please?

Thanks!
    MisterEfficient Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2009, 07:53 AM
    Hi Clough,
    How are you? I'm a member of biddingo since 3 months and the majorities of the contracts are around Toronto 4 to 5 hours driving from my place. If I go and bid and win how I will get a staff from over there? You are a member for a year it cost around 300$ the contracts are everywhere in Canada. I advertised at ottawakiosk.com I just renew with them $1500$/year. At canadian business directory is free. At foundlocally.com around 750$/year. At shopinottawa.com around 750$/year. At 411.ca I didn't renew it was the worst return call site around 765$/year. At kijijiottawa free, at ottawaused.com, gatineauused.com is free and others free websites. I spended around between 3500$ and $4000/year.

Sincerely yours,
    MR.EFFICIENT Mr. Efficient - The Best Cleaning in the Ottawa Gatineau region!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need contracts [ 2 Answers ]

I'm starting a cleaning business and was wandering how I go about getting some cleaning contracts help I don't know where to even look!

Getting cleaning contracts? [ 2 Answers ]

My dad started a cleaning company 20 years ago by going door to door and asking if they needed their windows cleaned. It took him a long time, but now he has a successful janitorial service based entirely on word of mouth advertising. I've worked for him since I was 15 and now I'm wanting to...

Baseball contracts [ 2 Answers ]

I am needing to know if a baseball player can sign a major league contract for any time frame including less than a year? Is there any rule, policy, etc. against his doing so?

No contracts.. [ 4 Answers ]

My workplace is just getting quieter and queter. The boss has already got rid of someone as he isn't making enough money to cover his wages. He cut this guys wages, so he left. He was bascially trying to get rid of him. A lot of people are leaving and now there are only a few of us left. What...

View more questions Search