Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisa333 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2009, 09:40 AM
    When someone changes for the worse!
    My cousin is in a relationship that is really not healthy. He was such a nice sweet guy.He has changed a lot with his family when he met this woman.He is constantly nervous.I don't know how to convince him to move on.. When you are in a healthy realionship you should be happy and not change for the worse.. Some input would be great.. Thank you
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 14, 2009, 09:47 AM

You leave him alone to draw his own conclusions, and make his own decisions, and learn his own lessons.

Has he asked you for help, if not, butt out of his business.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2009, 09:49 AM

You can't make him change nor make him leave his girlfriend but you can express how you feel about the situation--that is it.

You have to know when to butt out and stay off someone else business after you said your peace.

He has to realize the relationship is unhealthy and leave himself.

Now I wonder what changes this girl put him through or if it is just a case of his family not liking her and he choose her over you? Add more details!
    lisa333 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2009, 10:50 AM
    No he changed in the sense thathe was more happier before. Know he is constantly nervous he usto to be so nice before and so sweet
    We did not ask him to choose her or us.
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2009, 10:54 AM

Have you talked to him about it?

I would share my concern with him only once and leave it at that. If he's old enough to be in a relationship, he's old enough to understand the responsibilities that come along with it.

Sarah

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What is worse? [ 4 Answers ]

I would like other peoples view on this, what is worse, a man lying about his past, in the way that he did this and that, loved,had sex, was happy, engaged a few times, kissed, and then finding out that it was not true at all, or the opposite lying about never doing stuff then finding out they...

Can it get any worse. Not for me. [ 1 Answers ]

HEEELLLP, It all started seven months ago, My girlfriend who I loved very much was suffering with clinical depression and having suicidal thoughts. Everything I tried to do, made things worse, she got irate at me and then hated herself. She said she loved me, but clearly couldn't deal with...

It keeps getting worse. [ 2 Answers ]

I have already posted two questions and I took everything answer into consideration. All of them were very comforting and I am looking for that kind of advice again about the same situation. It has gotten worse. As of today I haven't seen my ex-boyfriend/father of my baby in almost two months. ...

Your day could be worse [ 3 Answers ]

If you are having the worst day of your life in your eyes, and you think your day just can't possibly get any worse, think about this: You're a siamese twin Your siamese brother is gay You are straight Your siamese brother has a date tonight You guys only have one a**

Which is worse [ 1 Answers ]

I have had some creditors file for a judgement, a total that would hurt me for some time if they get 40% a paycheck 'till paid off. Would I be better off by filing bankruptcy or excepting the claim.

View more questions Search