Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sammibabe162 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2009, 08:59 AM
    Need a name for these creatures.
    I am writing an adult fiction about half human-half cat beings. As well as other mythical beings. I need a scienticif name for them. Something that means it, not just a name that sounds cool. Thanks!! Any other tips are welcome! :rolleyes:
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2009, 10:21 AM

I made a few up:

Homofelinsapien

Homofelinus

Felisapien

Sapifelinus

Humanus Felinus

Felihuman

Hope I helped,

Sarah
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2009, 01:26 AM

Hi, Sammibabe162!

Would you please explain a bit more about these creatures? How many of them are there?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for children's book about blob-like creatures [ 1 Answers ]

I remember a book from when I was a child (born in 1974) that was about this family that was made of blobs and they would use their bodies to make shapes (like houses or whatever was needed). Both my sister and I remember this book but have no idea who wrote it or the title. Does anyone know?

Strange martial arts creatures [ 1 Answers ]

I NEED HELP WITH THE TITLE OF A MOVIE I SAW BACK IN THE 90S AS A KID. I THINK we rented it and watched it. What I remember is several creatures that sort of resembled large mice they were some sort of warriors and there was around six of the creatures. There were also a group of...

What mythological creatures may live in fla. [ 8 Answers ]

I think every state or country has a mythological creature that some think my exist. Can you think of any in fla.

Sea creatures [ 8 Answers ]

What is the difference between dolphins and porpoises?

Ok: dinosaurs and creatures (90's) [ 2 Answers ]

Ok first movie I can't remember: A boy has all these toy dinosaurs and then somehow they come alive? I just remember his house being really nice and the dinosaurs like playing with his remote control car. Ehh? Second: Ok so little creatures that were really cute, in like a pet store? And the...

View more questions Search