Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Veronica Sines Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2009, 04:54 AM
    Philanthropy/Charity Care
    Can I apply for charity care from the state of Maryland on behalf of an older relative? Whom do I contact?
    nellie7761 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2010, 09:34 AM
    Have cancer,carvanoma on my brain stem and had a stroke xmas day I can hardly walk... I went from a size 4 to 14 lost my best friend my father 01/16/2010 I do not get dressed or out of bed let alone shower. I have lost everything forced out of my job after 10 years and now lossing my boyfriend. I have begged and borrowed to try to fill my bucket list which is small get married out back of my home pay all my copays and meds get help to walk normal again... and help to feeds me and my dogs... With what ever is left I feed my St Bernard and my golden... I used to model now I look homeless what is there left to live for but, my grandaughter who loves me for me. I feel I will end up homeless and unable to walk I lost my insurance so the medicines I now need I can not afford so it is just time for me I have all the proof I am real... I fill this out every month with the hopes for help even a dollar would be help. I am not Haiti and not in Chili but, I am crying for a miracle... I want to live but with out help I do not know how.
    I have begged and borrowed to stay alive please someone hear me
    DownUnder Posts: 492, Reputation: 24

Mar 9, 2010, 07:47 PM

Didn't you post this earlier?

Mar 10, 2010, 06:01 AM

Yes i needed to check my spelling and geee that you for your kind words. Back at you

Mar 10, 2010, 09:52 AM

I don't understand why you would have to repost just for spelling?
    We are here to give advise only. With that being said please do not ask for money on this forum. You can seek help at your local social services,etc and there are many charity's that will help you

Mar 11, 2010, 07:58 AM

No problem ya know i know you are not very nice

Mar 11, 2010, 10:34 AM

I do not care what you think of me
    All I know is you can not come to this forum and ask for money. If you need help I am sure you can go to social services,and other places to get help. There are lots of people besides you that are you suffering and going through hard times. If you haven't ask for help in the proper places then maybe... something is not right. Why not try to find the dogs a loving home so you will not have to worry about them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Starting a Charity [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to start a charity in my small town. What I would like to do is help poor children, and I have several ideas that I would like to accomplish. One is to offer a birthday package for kids 10 and under, with a few small presents and a gift certificate to eat at a local restaurant (a...

How do I apply for Charity Care [ 4 Answers ]

I've tried searching the internet, including the web sites of various local hospitals but I cannot find the information I need. I know that Charity Care is available in Maryland for people who simply cannot pay for medical care. I just need to find out how to apply - is it through the state? Or...

Charity Deductions [ 3 Answers ]

So if someone has a AGI of $90,000 and contributed $72,000 in cash to a public charity. What is the deduction allowed to be used for AMAT purpose? By my calcualation it is $45,000. Am I correct? Thanks!

Charity care for pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I am currentyly pregnant and my health coverage that I had was cancelled due to my wages. My employer doesn't have medical insurance coverage for employee's, I am 3 months pregnant and no one will cover me because they say it's a preexisting condition can anyone give me any info as to...

Charity name [ 4 Answers ]

Which charity can I write to get help with finance help for low paid family, need to buy furnitures and a holiday and help with getting central heating installed

View more questions Search