Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    picklesyac09 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2009, 08:47 PM
    Tell Me If He Is Right for Me
    I have been with this man in my life2 times first was mistake I was with him for year and it got worse when he was not telling me that he was going to have his x over witch bothered me a lot I was sacred and hurt he tole me that he loved me but how can you if he lies to me or not ask for a person I don't know at the time over to are house after that I just told him that it was not right and I don't like you seeing her behind my back. And that it was not cool
    he is the love of my life but the only thing I have bad to say is that he judges me all the time to where he don't make me feel like I'm the only girl in this world we are moving in with his mom at the end of the month his step dad died and his non needs help paying bills I know this might sound stupid but some time woman need a man by there side hold them he don't hold my hand in the store or anywhere he litter makes me feel like so he can feel like he is bigger what do I do my heart and mind are saying to different things help help me please.:confused::eek:
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2009, 11:44 PM

1) this is the wrong board for this question.
    2) if the first time was a mistake, what makes you think this time is going to be any different? And yeah, I guess sometimes there are times when a woman needs to stand by her man. Like, when he's been for there in the past and now needs her support. Or for a man who says she's the only one for him-and means it. Or maybe stand by a man who treats her with love and respect at all times. From what you've told us, I don't see why this guy deserves to have you stand by him. Who is he to judge you? Why should he have your support when he's broke your trust in the past? Why should he have you to lean on when he can't even hold your hand in public? Listen to your head.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2009, 02:15 AM

>Moved from the Writing forum topic area.<
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2009, 04:31 AM
    No, he's not right for you.

He lies to you. He judges you. He doesn't take your feelings into consideration. He makes you feel small.

You know he does these things, you know it's not right, and you know you don't like it.

Don't kid yourself that he's the love of your life. He treats you badly and you let him.

Your head and your heart are saying different things - trust your head on this one.

You can do a lot better than him.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2009, 07:02 AM

Not right for you, judging and lying are two of the worst things. You're wrong, a woman doesn't need a man by her side. She should be able to stand on her own two feet first
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 16, 2009, 02:53 PM

If you need a man that bad to just have one, you have a big personal problem you need to address, and he can't help you, only make it worse.

No one should accept bad behavior from a so called partner.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search