Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ironclad04 Posts: 193, Reputation: 8

Jun 13, 2009, 07:04 PM
    Places I can go to get a forklift license?
    I have a lot of warehouse exp. But I never was able to get an operators license for a forklift! Is there a place I can go to get this?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 13, 2009, 07:08 PM

Most forklift supply companies ( places that sell fork lifts) do it.
    ironclad04 Posts: 193, Reputation: 8

Jun 13, 2009, 07:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    most forklift supply companies ( places that sell fork lifts) do it.
    Really? I know the job I had before had courses, but I never got around to it? I will have to check into it, it just came to me!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 13, 2009, 07:32 PM

I used to be a teacher ( was funny since I was a bad forklift driver) we had a program called COP when I used to work for one company.

Most companies I know of don't require anything but some do,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Idiot on a forklift cost me $800.00! [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, I borrowed my Dad's brand new 2009 Chevrolet Z71 to pick up a pallet of sod from a local store. The young guy operating the forklift took 30 minutes after numerous failed attempts to finally get it right and loaded. The boy apologized for it taking him so long and for all the trouble it took...

In two different places. [ 21 Answers ]

Im going to try to keep this simple without too much babble... I recently met this girl who is pretty much what Im looking for in someone. It was a huge surprise to us both that we connected so fast and so strongly. It kind of blew both of us away. We talked honestly about what it meant for...

Places to get married [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, Im thinking of getting married abroad next year(live in the uk) anywhere in the world is an option and I wanted to hear of any experiences or top rated places and services that is out there. Regards dylan

Tell me what I should do I always get myself in this places [ 3 Answers ]

Yea yea I know another fight.. . This chick was calling my friend names. . Like relli mean1s. . So I started calling her names.. . But now she wants to punch me.. . should I apolgize, fight her or let it go?? Tell me what I should do

UK drivers license to US license (but with conviction) [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in the UK and I recently crashed my dad's car (without a license nor insurance). I am going to get my full license soon, but the motoring department in the UK have said that I WILL have a conviction on it (obvisouly, for crashing, driving without license/insurance, seatbelts, etc). I am...

View more questions Search