Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dominic1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2009, 06:10 PM
    View "jpg" files on webpage
    Please go to Club Castropignano Niagara Inc.. Click on left side menu "photo gallery" . I have both "gif" and "jpg" files I would like to view, but can only view the "gif" files. How may I be able to view the "jpg" files as well?

Thank you in advance. Dominic
    WebsiteSolution Posts: 85, Reputation: 10

Jun 15, 2009, 01:33 PM

Look at your original .js file. Did you write it to pull the image array as a .gif files?

Jun 20, 2009, 07:49 PM

I have wrote it as a gif file but I also want to write it as a jpg file as well. How do I do that ?

Photos 1 to 22 are gif files and files 23 to 36 are jpg files.

Thank you - Dominic

Jun 20, 2009, 07:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by WebsiteSolution View Post
    Look at your original .js file. Did you write it to pull the image array as a .gif files?
    I have wrote it as a gif file but I also want to write it as a jpg file as well. How do I do that ?

Photos 1 to 22 are gif files and files 23 to 36 are jpg files.

Thank you - Dominic

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

" This webpage could not be saved " [ 5 Answers ]

Sometimes when I want to save some webpage while surfing, I encounter this problem " this webpage could not be saved ". Can someone tell me how to solve this problem ? Thanks !

Looking for some "View Source" Tips! [ 11 Answers ]

Hi everyone, love ths site... Last year, I was helping a friend with a school project. She needed to edit some videos( she had permission) I remember a web page she was working with had videos on it, but you couldn't download them. Someone showed me a trick to do a view source or something, and...

Unwanted backup(?) files/"ghost" files [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I have been getting these strange files that activate when I open Microsoft word documents. They are like shadow files. And also they appear in My Photo section too. Here is some information I have copied from the property boxes of the files. I have done virus scans on these "ghost"...

View more questions Search