Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ram2thez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2009, 05:12 PM
    I Need Translations for Sanskrit
    I need a english to sanskrit translation for 2 tattoo's

Love

Music

The love goes on my left wrist and music on my right =)

Thanks guys

-Z
    caramilk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2009, 05:18 PM
    Do the right thing. Remember, it's on you for life and you can't remove it.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 13, 2009, 08:23 PM
    Hi, ram2thez!

I moved your question out of Art to this forum topic area so that it will be more likely to receive the professional attention of those who will be the best to address it.

I seem to have had some reasonably good success using the following site. Sanskrit Dictionary for Spoken Sanskrit I do wish that we had a designated expert here in translating words into Sanskrit. However, every once in awhile, there are a couple of people that show up who really know their stuff about translating written names, words and sentences from other languages into the written Sanskrit. Hopefully, someone like that will come along and notice your post.

You may have to try the site above in the different ways that are available and maybe also try some things that are suggested on it in order for you to be successful.

There is also another site that you could try. It would be the following one. Free Online Translations to Sanskrit, Hindi & Marathi for Tattoos, Names & Sentences

I think that the guy that runs it is the same one that comes around here, now and then, to answer very finely concerning questions like the one that you have.

It's my understanding, that there is also a way to contact people on either site to get help.

Since this is for something that's going to be permanently placed on your wrists, I would also suggest getting at least a few translations to make sure that they are correct.

Thanks!
    drkpp Posts: 670, Reputation: 21

Jun 14, 2009, 07:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ram2thez View Post
    I need a english to sanskrit translation for 2 tattoo's

Love

Music

The love goes on my left wrist and music on my right =)

Thanks guys

-Z
    Respectively,
    प्रेम
    संगीत
    shiyamdeen Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2011, 08:38 AM
    Hi
    shiyamdeen Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2011, 08:39 AM
    Hi

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Would like to get Sanskrit names for my sixth grade students [ 4 Answers ]

Their names are Katie, Coreen, Raelane, Danielle, Kristen, Alexander, Mason, Tyler, Zachary, Megan, Riley, Margaret, Emily, Katy, Nicole, Amanda and Hagar. Any help with would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Marc

Hebrew and sanskrit translations [ 3 Answers ]

I would like the following translated for a tattoo: Ain sof in hebrew, preferably the style used in the torah or "flame" & Beloved in sanskrit Thank you

Sanskrit translations [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to get the word strength translate to sanksrit pleasee Help me!

Sanskrit name translations [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know the translation of Jodi in Sanskrit?

Sanskrit Translations for Tattoo [ 2 Answers ]

I've been searching on Google for two straight days, using websites that many others have suggested, but I have had little success. I was wondering if someone could translate "Strength held in love" And the name "Matthew" (pronounced math-yoo)

View more questions Search