Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Asher Posts: 43, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2006, 01:59 PM
    Odd problem(s).
    Something strange happened today..
    When I got back home, I was SURE that all my windows were closed tight.
    Even if they were open, I would hear the air flow through the windows.

Afterwards, I got out of the car and walked back inside.
    A few hours later, I noticed that ALL my windows were opened fully.
    I am sure I didn't do anything wrong..

I guess it could be something faulty with the wiring or I pushed a button that I didn't know of.
    Can anyone shed some light on this?

&

Most of the time, I have the air fan off.
    However, I still feel some air from the air holes for the A/C.
    I'm not sure if it's from the wind when I'm driving or a faulty wiring connection with the fan.

I drive a 05 Honda Accord EX.
    72redlevite Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2006, 10:54 PM
    Do you have a car key faub? (little black button thingy that auto locks/unlocks your car doors)

On some vehicles, if you hold the unlock button for about five seconds, it will trigger all the windows to go all the way down or partial, depending how long you hold down the button after it engages on certain vehicles.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Odd landlords [ 9 Answers ]

This is long so I apologize in advance... My significant other, daughter, and I moved into a full house with a large yard 2 months ago. We rented through a real estate agent. I specifically wanted this house because of the large yard. There have been several problems with the demands of...

Odd situation... [ 35 Answers ]

HEY GUYS! I haven't been on here in a bit, but yet again I am a "situation". I guess its not a bad one to be in though!:D The gal from Cali is home, she just got back 2 days ago, but I have yet to see/talk to her since she has been back. I think I am going to wait at least until Mon before I call...

Odd pains [ 3 Answers ]

I am 18 and I have never had this kind of pain, I am getting cramps like about to start my period but if I did it would be two and a half weeks early, and I am getting sharp pains in my vagina. Im not pregnant, because I am a virgin. So I want to ask what these pains are.

Odd boot error / DVD drive problem. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all. I've a dual boot XP/RH9 system selected via GRUB. Recently I found that opening and reclosing the media draw on a Pioneer A06 DVD rewriter (secondary master) would cause an abnormal reboot. The Acer DVD player also on the machine causes no such error. OK so I need to change the...

This odd thing with my ex? [ 9 Answers ]

Hey Thanks for reading this post, but I'm a little stumped on what to do with my ex girlfriend. We had only gone out for a month, which is not long at all, but she wants to keep a line of communication. I agreed, and now we talk on MSN every night. So she contacts me anytime during the night, we...

View more questions Search