Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cbosuro Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2006, 01:33 PM
    Customer Service Letter
    I have to write a letter apologizing to a customer... the customer received a counterfeit $50 bill at one of our stores. She thinks it came from our store but left the store before determination of the fake money. She wants a letter stating that there is nothing we can do about the problem so that she can give it to her attorney. We have a general apology letter that we send but I need a few sentences directed toward her situation. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. I am terrible at things like this.
    The WB Posts: 78, Reputation: 6

Oct 19, 2006, 11:29 AM
    Write her a letter stating that unless she can prove that the bill came from your store, there is nothing that you can do about it. If you appologize, that is, in a since, an admission of guilt. You have to watch what you say. Lawyers can twist your words. Find out what your company lawyers say. Sounds like she is getting read for a suit. She should have went to the police first. How did she find out it was fake?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Customer Service telephone ethics [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I am looking for a general telephone etchics for a customer service department. Ex: How to answer the phone, How to ask questions, How to end a call, What to avoid... If you can help me I will really appreciate Thanlk you for your help! Patrick :)

Adding customer [ 7 Answers ]

I have been learning and building an ms access database. There version is 2002. I have all my tables built and the forms built. I wanted to be able to add a customer so that it would get included in a drop down box. I can add it the problem is I have to close the form and reopen it so I can see it...

Customer Survey [ 4 Answers ]

How much would you expect to pay for a PC health check?? Basically anti spyware, antivirus scans, defrag and general performace boosting stuff, done by a professional.

Customer Event [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there Want to organise a customer event for top customers and their wives. Should be a lovely evening and I do want to put it under the moto: a different perspective for a bigger picture. Any idea what could be a special event around that? Was thinking of maybe going to an observatory and...

Customer Service Stories [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for great customer service stories for a talk I am designing on the subject, and possibly an article as well. Anyone have a story they'd like to share?

View more questions Search