Why is the Ocean Salty?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Salt from water softener contaminated hot water pipes [ 1 Answers ]

Since I could not lift bags of salt to fill the container of my water softener, I just unplugged the softener instead of turning off the main valve; therefore, apparently the water continued to flow through the remaining salt until it was gone. In the last year, I have been through two brand new...

Old salt water aquarium [ 1 Answers ]

Have had an empty fish salt water filled 32 gal. aquarium for 4 yrs. How can I remove the salinity . Tank is permanently installed in living room wall. Have drained tank and refilled several times. Still the salt accumulates are clings to outer walls of tank. How do I remove the salt? Want a...

Salt/Sand particles in water, low water pressure [ 1 Answers ]

This evening we noticed that the main kitchen sink lost all pressure and sand/salt was appearing in the water from all sinks/showers. How is this happening and how do you fix it?

Rainsoft Water Softener - Salt tank not filling with water? [ 1 Answers ]

Put a bag of salt in my softener today and it appeared to be way over the brine level. Checked on it a few hours later and still had dry pellets on top. Manually regenerated the system - no fill. Letting it go through its cycle now, but wondering if there's something I'm overlooking. There's...

Describe a fresh water or salt water life zone within or adjacent to the rain forest [ 2 Answers ]

Describe a fresh water or salt water life zone in the rain forest

View more questions Search