Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    srk 929 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2009, 06:19 AM
    Curvy hips
    I really want curvy hips and a rounded bum... What do I do to get them without surgery? Help
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2009, 05:59 PM

Exercise.

Simple as that.

Squats, lunges, side crunches, pilates.. the list really goes on.

Just keep in mind that we have to work with what we have. Bodies are shaped differently as seen below:

Sarah

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reducing hips [ 1 Answers ]

Heyy I was just checking out my figure the other day and I noticed that my hips are a little bulging out. So I need some tips on reducing hips. I kind of weight conscious so I want to get rid of the extra fat asap! Neha

Big hips [ 2 Answers ]

I have large hips and thighs, the rest of me is sort of skinny, how can I make my hips and thighs smaller?

Who is with me, CURVY is a truly sexy body! [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm Meg. 21 and roughtly 200Ib. I still have an hourglass amazingly. I have delt with my weight in high school a lot. I've always felt ugly or un-attractive. I still do feel un-attractive. In 10th grade I stopped eating and lost a lot of weight, but I thought I was still fat. Now today, I feel...

Rolling the hips [ 1 Answers ]

Hey you! I waz just wondering if you could tell me how to "roll ur hips" when your trying to do a toetouch! Please help me and expkain it god! I love you 4-ever if you do! Lol!

View more questions Search