Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danpohl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2010, 02:52 AM

I am fully agree with nikosmom.You will definitely get discount on purchase of 2 products from same store as you have purchased sunglasses and contacts but on the other hands both the products must be Quality crafted I can recommend you a online store offering discounts on sunglasses and its stylish frames I:e Cheap Sunglasses, Replica Sunglasses, Designers at Discount Prices - InstyleSunglasses.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My aunt needs eyeglasses! [ 8 Answers ]

My aunt can't afford to get new eyeglasses and she can't afford her contact lenses anymore and she really needs glasses she works in the restaurant business and she can't see she's not completely blind or anything but everything is blurry for her like a white shield over her eyes but when she puts...

Free eyeglasses [ 1 Answers ]

I am in need of new prescription eyeglasses. I am currently unemployed and uninsured, where in NE Illinois do I go for these needs? I get a very small amount of unemplyment income!

Free Eyeglasses [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my name is rex dunagan and I have no money right now or manly no income need a free eye exam and free eyes glass. I have not had a eye exam in 10 yrs and I need one bad. I have no money to pay for eye exam and or eye glasses I would like to get the so if you will please help me thank you ...

I need to know about how to get free eyeglasses [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know how I can obtain free eyewear or assistance in doing so

How can I get funding for eyeglasses? [ 2 Answers ]

I need free eyeglasses

View more questions Search