Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LivingHappy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2010, 08:45 AM

Smiles Change Lives : Smiles Change Lives
    I Applied for them from this site, told them I couldn't afford them as I'm 17 years old and living on my own, and my parents didn't want to help what so ever. I now have braces and am only the way to the movie star smile.
    Hope this helps .
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2010, 06:48 PM
    Great info! Thanks for sharing!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I have to get braces at 22. [ 89 Answers ]

I'm really not looking forward to this. I need some cheering up. But my question is this: Is there a site that can show me what I will look like with braces? Like something that alters my picture to put braces on me to see if I really want to do this.

I Had Braces Once, But Now. [ 4 Answers ]

I had braces for two years, from 7th-9th grade. When I got them off, I never wore my retainers, so my teeth shifted. Thankfully, my orthodontist had periodic checkups later in my 9th grade year and this isnpired me to shove my retainers back in. For a few more months, this shoving them in every...

Braces [ 4 Answers ]

My teeth are not crooked, but I hate my teeth because they are spaced out a little. I just want to have braces before I get into college or whatever. I read that uneven chewing causes major headaches and face pains, and that has been happening to me for awhile now. So I have been considering...

Braces [ 5 Answers ]

Is it a bad idea to get braces while you are missing a tooth?

Braces [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question can you drink beer.while having braces on? Thanks you

View more questions Search