Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    picklesyac09 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2009, 08:15 PM
    Making love under the moon light
    Sex to me is making love under the moonlight having a glass of wine. Looking into your partners eyes and seeing the spark in thos eyes . How can you tell that your partner really loves you and just not saying it I want to know if he see the sparkles in my eyes?:confused:
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 12, 2009, 09:51 PM

Ask him.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jun 13, 2009, 06:20 AM

There is no 'sparkle' per say.
    To me you just know when you are in love with each other, there is no defining moment or thing you can do.

My partner and I had been friends for about a year before we started dating, he told me he loved me on our second date... Most people will say that is far too early but it felt right for both of us and I could just tell that he meant it.
    We have now been together over 3 years.

Do what Alty said, sit down and talk to him, ask him where he sees you both in 5 or 10 years time, if his grand plan involves you then he more than probably means it and knows that you do as well.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2009, 08:13 AM
    Does he treat you with respect? Do you FEEL loved? Does he offer you the last cookie? Does he wait for you before walking into the store? Does he hold your hand when you walk in the park? Is he a considerate lover? Does he make you feel like you're the only person in the world when you are talking? Is he SINCERE when he says he loves you? You should know by now, don't over analyze things, just enjoy the feeling of young love. There is nothing quite like it. Oh yeah, watch the wine consumption while you're naked in the back yard.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jun 13, 2009, 08:14 AM
    The best definition of "Love" I ever heard I put on every post here. Is that how you feel? Is that how he feels?

If you get two yes's invite me to your 50th anniversary party.
    503person Posts: 57, Reputation: 11

Jun 14, 2009, 09:57 PM

"Love is that condition in which the happiness and welfare of another becomes essential to your own"

I love this. That's awesome, says it all. Imagine him being gone. Close your eyes, imagine him dead. If you immediately feel like throwing up, then you know you really love him. If you just feel sad... then probably not so much. I do this with many people... its not morbid, I don't wish they were dead, it sjust a good way to establish your feelings.
    makapuu Posts: 304, Reputation: 63

Jun 16, 2009, 10:12 PM

Love is something you feel, not see.
    You described sex as making love, drinking wine, and seeing sparkles. Some people think love is having sex.
    Does he tell you he loves you when you're not having sex?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Making Love [ 11 Answers ]

Me and my fiancé have been engaged for 2 months. Since we have been engaged my fiancé has been making love to me all the time that will last for 2 and 3 hours. When we were dating we would make love maybe 2 times a week. After we make love my body is aching. Is this a problem? Can someone help me?

Rate at which moon obits the earth assuming distance between moon and earth is 382,00 [ 3 Answers ]

What is the rate that the moon orbits the earth assuming the distance between the moon and the earth is 382,000,000 meters. Should I derive from Distance=RatexTime?

Making Love [ 1 Answers ]

OK one more for today.. Bragging A Frenchman and an Italian were seated next to an American on an overseas flight. After a few cocktails, the men began discussing their home lives. "Last night I made love to my wife four times," the Frenchman bragged, "And this morning she made me delicious...

Love making after pregnancy [ 4 Answers ]

My wife recently gave birth three weeks ago. How long should I wait before we start making love. Her birth was a normal birth??

Making Love/Having Sex Whatever you prefer. [ 13 Answers ]

My question is this: How frequently should a husband and wife have sex to satisfy each other? I know this will open a whole lot of comments, but my husband and I argue over this on a daily basis. Our situation is this: I work 8 - 5 he works noon to anywhere between midnight and 1:00 a.m. ...

View more questions Search