Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thousseyn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2009, 06:40 PM
    Connect DSL modem to a lynkys Wireless router
    I have an internet connection through a verizon DSL modem and I would like to connect the DSL modem to a lynkys wireless router for my home network.Please could you help me to do the connection

Thanks
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 12, 2009, 07:48 PM

Connect the ethernet cord from the modem to the WAN or Internet port on the router.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connect Pantech UM175 wireless broadband modem to Belkin Wireless G router [ 12 Answers ]

I have a Pantech UM 175 wireless broadband modem from Millenicom and I am able to hook it up to a laptop running Vista, a laptop running XP, and a PC running XP individually. However, I would like to have it where I can create a network so that any or all of the computers can access the internet...

Connect to wireless printer and wireless router at the same time [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I can connect wirelessly to my router and I can connect wirelessly to my pinter one at a time. If I'm browsing the internet and want to print I have to break my connection to the router and connect to the printer. This is a pain in the .(especially when listening to pandora radio) ...

Connect dsl/router to cable modem [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I used to have internet connection through QWEST. Now I have Internet connection through Mediacom, which is cable internet. I use a modem called RCA DCM425 as of now. I am aware that this modem is not Wi-Fi, and 2WIRE is. After investigating a lot on the Internet I found out that it is possible...

Wireless Router Into Modem [ 2 Answers ]

I searched around, but didn't find anything exactly like this: I have a Thompson DSL modem, but it has a router built into it (4 port - yes, the router and modem are all-in-one). I need wireless in my office, so I have a Network Everywhere (Linksys) 4 port wireless router, but I can't get it to...

Wireless router-ADSL MODEM [ 2 Answers ]

I have a HUAWEI Smart AX MT882 ADSL Modem and I am trying to connect through a D-LINK WBR 1310 WIRELESS router unsuccessfully even after following the instructions given in the disk carefully. Tell me how I can connect to the net using these two.

View more questions Search