Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2009, 06:07 PM
    NHL Red Wings
    OK... remember I AM female:D

What is the meaning behind the octopus/squid in these playoff games? Is it a Red Wing thing? Does it happen at games through the regular season too?
    Curious minds want to know!:confused:
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2009, 07:57 PM

Thanks... but I just don't get it. The 8 tentacles have no meaning these days?? It's obviously a guy thing :)
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 13, 2009, 02:48 AM
    Yea, it's a different playoff format now, with so many more teams the playoffs last much longer than just two series.
    Melina S Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2009, 12:58 AM

Someone just randomly decided to throw one on the ice... Guess it just carried over, haha.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What goes with chicken wings? [ 11 Answers ]

We're making chicken wings for dinner (my attempt at eating chicken on the bone (ew)) and I want to know what else to make with them (cos I won't eat very many). So what foods go with chicken wings? Thanks!

How to cut a turkeys wings [ 2 Answers ]

I have some young turkeys and want to clip there wings, does anyone know the steps to do this, also need to clip some young chickens wings. Thanks, angie

Buffalo chicken wings [ 2 Answers ]

What could I serve with chicken wings exluding french fries?

Teddy with wings ? 80s [ 1 Answers ]

Doing a quiz about toys from 70s,80s & 90s and am stuck on a small bear that looks a lot like a care bear but smaller and has wings and antennae, also the correct name for cabbage patch dolls:confused:

Large ants with wings [ 2 Answers ]

Once a year my home is infested with really large ants with wings. How do I get rid of them. Some are about an inch long.

View more questions Search