Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ultimateJQ Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2009, 05:48 PM
    Connecting two computers through bluetooth
    Hello, is there a possibility that I connect my two computers through a bluetooth connection and also share internet which is on one PC at a time through LAN.. :confused:
    chuckhole Posts: 850, Reputation: 45

Jun 16, 2009, 06:30 AM

Bluetooth is slow and limited in scope. You can use it for printers, headsets, PDA file transfer but it is unlikely that your Bluetooth will support networking to the point of sharing an Internet connection.

Take a look in your network connections and see if you have a Bluetooth LAN adapter. You may be able to setup an Ad Hoc connection from PC to PC. The distance is very limited - usually around 6 feet.
    ultimateJQ Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2009, 04:39 AM
    Hmn.. well in my network connections it does show a BLUETOOTH PAN NETWORK ADAPTER under 'LAN or High-speed Internet' and BLUETOOTH DUN CONNECTION under 'Dial-up' icons.. yea I know its slow and has a small limited range but I just wanted to know how I will I b able to do it? :)
    Dont treadonme Posts: 115, Reputation: -6

Aug 3, 2009, 09:14 AM

Yes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting 2 computers [ 3 Answers ]

I have 2 xp computers I have one hooked up to the internet through a router how do I hook the other one using the same router to get the internet to work on that one to please be down to earth with your answers I am new to this

Connecting two computers to each other [ 9 Answers ]

How do I connect two home computers together? I want to be able to access programs from both computers and have them share in information.

2 computers 1 not connecting [ 4 Answers ]

I have 2 computers side by side,hooked up router, everythings been working properly for months, and now only one can connect, I bought new router, usb port,cables, the cable company says the motem is fine. If we want to use the computer we are hooking up direct. I need help figuring this out. So...

Connecting Two Computers [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I got a linksys router and it is directly connected to my computer wired and I have a laptop connected wireless well what I want to do it be able to access files between both computers through a network how would I set this up ?

Connecting two computers together [ 5 Answers ]

Hi guys, just wondering since my cd rom on xp is not working, IS there anyway that I can connect my old PC win 98, 4gb hard drive to my xp and use win 98 cd rom to install program on xp.

View more questions Search