Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    silverredrings Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2009, 05:19 PM
    Half human half dog spirit
    Could you help me please? My friends grandmother has these spirits that are in her home. They seem to cause no harm but would like to know what they are.There is a family of them. The mother looks normal like a human spirit. The male and children look half human and half dog.they only take a little food in the house. There are six children they are three different sets of twins.we would like to know why they are half human and half dog and what they might represent and want. The woman(spirit) is mean to the children and her name is terry. She is a prostitute. There are other spirit males who have come and visit the spirit woman and there have been tracks on the carpet and a bed that looks like it has been slept in even though there has been no one in it. Also, there have been noises that sounded like parties in the upstairs. Also, at times, the upstairs appears to have been added on to, but no additions have been made to the house. The "additions" were ordered by the man. Things such as a new room, windows, and a door with steps to the outside. The children seem to like the grandmother because she is so nice to them, but the woman argues and fights with her. The spirits seem to come and go freely, like going on a trip and coming back home. Also, they wander freely through the house, but never go to the basement. The original house is approximately 135 years old, with two rooms added sometime in the 1970s - 1980s.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 13, 2009, 03:57 AM

Seldom have I heard of such an in depth 'haunting'. It almost appears that these entities are writing a book.

Tick
    cozyk Posts: 802, Reputation: 125

Jun 13, 2009, 05:31 AM

You are kidding, right??
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2009, 12:19 AM
    God, it sounds exhausting! Can't she ask them to move out?

Alternatively grandma could sell tickets and make some money out of their shenanigans.
    lastoneup Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Jan 17, 2010, 11:20 PM
    King David was deep in despair over the victory the dog spirit was having over him and prayed to God for deliverance. The Dog spirit is exactly what it says it is and there are various demonic active spirits in this world today! But do not worry for they have been assigned eternal torment for their meddling in matters concerning jesus we are but at the beginning of the tribulation and the children of God are now being betrayed on a daily basis and handed over for torture and crucifixion. The time is at hand, but mistakenly people believe that everyone will see one day-This is not true=Only at the very end when the last child of God is raised up will everything be revealed! PRAY-BUT PRAY BELIEVING!
    nunyacortes Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2011, 05:23 PM
    I wish I knew... I wish I knew
    tinjay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2011, 07:42 PM
    Demons are demons. You need to cast them out Mark 16:17. Very simple. That family needs to step up there relationship to Jesus. Only he can protect them. They also need to look at all the sinful acts that may have opened the door to these demons; sex, practising the occult, wickedness unforgiveness etc and repent of them. Cover the home with the Blood of Jesus and ask the angels of the Lord to come and station themselves within the home to maintain security. Simples

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Half human half animal [ 3 Answers ]

Well my sister saw it it was bald and bid but it had a tail no ears :confused:!! So she calledme oveer and I started knocking on the window it turned its head:(it was discusting it had no nose dad its mouth went almost over its hole face and then it ran away but when it ran away iwaddle but very...

Mythological creatures half human half animal [ 14 Answers ]

What are they called? There is a general therm for all of them, and each type also has an additional name. Some of them are half horse half human, others half goat half human etc..

70's-80's Half Real/Half Cartoon movie about a Girl and a Dolphin [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am desperate to remember a movie from my childhood. The movie could have been anywhere between the 1970's -Early 1990's. But I believe I saw it in the 80's. It was one of those half real/half cartoon movies. All I remember is a girl who is transformed into a cartoon and she is...

What do you call a half man and half goat in mythological times? [ 8 Answers ]

Please help not sure what it is called.

70's or 80's half animated half real movie [ 6 Answers ]

I remember that cartoon/ movie I used 2 watch all the time. I don't remember title anymore. A boy of 11/12 talks with a friend on the phone, his mom goes 2 work. Suddenly a big red box with a ribbon appears in his room. He unpack it, and there is somekind of car ramp and little red cabrio. He gets...

View more questions Search