Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scared624 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2009, 03:24 PM
    What do you know about the paranormal?
    I have a presence in my bedroom that attacks me every once in a while. What I mean is if you have seen the last Harry Potter Movie where Voldimort gets into Harry's body and Harry is able to talk to him and tell him that he is sorry that he will never feel love etc and then Voldimort leaves Harry's body. Well that is what I feel happens to me. I lay on my stomach and am trying to fall asleep and something gets on my back and I can't move or speak but I can think. The hairs on my neck rise and I just feel an awful presence. There are times when I can just enter my house and feel an awful presence but that is because my bedroom door way it right next to the door to enter my house. Like I said it doesn't happen always but it is scary and I don't know what to do to make it leave forever. Signed scared624:confused:
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2009, 03:42 PM

Hi scared.

Have you talked to you parents about this?

One thing is for sure is that movies like that, being bored, and a good imagination could lead to such things and thoughts.

However, there are a few things you can do.

Cleanse you house; there are many many ways to do this.

Ask a priest/pastor to come in and pray for your house.

It's really up to you on how you want to "get rid" of the spirit/ghost/demon.

Sarah
    tassie101 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2009, 10:30 AM

In my culture, the stories of being frozen when a Spirit/Ghost is on you is very common. Most people attract this Spirit/Ghost from somewhere else and it follows them home. The only way we get rid of these Spirits/Ghosts is if we have a Shaman come and they have to "hide" your spirit from the Spirit/Ghost. To hide your spirit, they have different ways of doing it (most of the time with water, etc, and they place it under your bed or some other form of hiding your spirit). They hide your spirit so the Spirit/Ghost cannot find you anymore.

Whatever happens, don't talk or try to communicate with it if you are not strong enough or know how to fight back. Sometimes, it opens more doors for others to come.

Another theory (if you don't know of a Shaman) is that if you yell at it. Like people, if you yell at a Spirit/Ghost, like swearing, it will drive them away. Because who wants to be around someone who is always yelling at them to get the h3ll away from them because they are *^&#ing b!t#es. It's proven to have worked. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Paranormal activity! [ 5 Answers ]

OK well I have a lot of activity in my house with ghosts and I'm the only one who see hears and feels what they do.I am a 14 year old female,I lost my girlfriend to suicide so ik she's with me. But my house was built on a cemetery. I live in my own room for 8 years until this year. My room would be...

Paranormal [ 4 Answers ]

My brother in laws brought a women home too their mothers house whilst she was a away whilst one of the boys was with the women down stairs she started talking all gibberish like in another language anyway the brother went to sleep and after a few hours the other brother came in to find the women...

More paranormal activity [ 4 Answers ]

I have an electronic woopee cusion that keeps going off by itself.. but it started doing this right after I stopped from practicing telekinesis today. What's happening? Any psychic help would be greatly appreciated... thank you and god bless.

The paranormal [ 2 Answers ]

Is the paronormal real?:confused: how far can we take it? Is anything possible?

Paranormal phenomena [ 3 Answers ]

I have 3 kids my 9yr old said he heard a scarching sound like a dog with fleas scarching it self the only thing we have no dog I also seen shadows in my rm my 5yr old sees ghost he saya my moms house has some but at the house we have none.

View more questions Search