Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JFormby Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Jun 12, 2009, 01:56 PM
    Jpeg and Microsoft Word Processor
    I have a picture saved as a jpeg; I copied and pasted this picture into Microsoft Works Processor, but I have not been able to type anything on this page after I pasted it. What should I do to add text to a this page with a jpeg picture on it?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 12, 2009, 02:21 PM

Make sure the picture is not selected before you try adding text to the page.
    JFormby Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Jun 15, 2009, 10:04 AM

I am sure that I have tried typing with the picture selected and unselected. I have not been able to move the cursor to an other position on the page.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 15, 2009, 01:46 PM

Try deleting the pictures andf putting three carriage returns in the document. Position your cursor on the middle of those three then reinsert.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows XP - Word 2003 convert document to JPEG [ 6 Answers ]

I have a word document that has photos in it. I want to convert the whole thing to JPEG, Save it on a CD or Scandisk so that I can take it to the store and print off copies on the "use it yourself" photo machine. Can someone help me with the steps to have it ready to take to make the copies...

Change Word Processor Language? [ 4 Answers ]

My computer came loaded with Vista Classic in Spanish. Is there a way I can change the language on "word processor" to English? Failing that can I turn off the auto correction on "word processor"?

Lotus word to Microsoft word [ 2 Answers ]

My articles are saved in lotus word format. Can I opened it under Microsoft word or " open office" software? If yes, how do I go about it?

Help In Microsoft Word [ 2 Answers ]

I have two questions. 1. How do you save a backup copy of a document? 2. How do you recover the text from a damaged document?

Microsoft Word [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have to do a essay and I am going to be doing it in Word XP. However, I have to have double spacing after each word. I don't really want to be pressing the spacebar twice after every word I type. Is there a way that I can confgure Word XP to automatically do two spaces when I press the...

View more questions Search