Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    IsmariJayson Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2009, 12:02 PM
    Wanted to know if I am pregnant, or ovulating
    Well, my period started the 26th of May and went off after three days. My period normally lasts for five days. I am what you would call the normal cycle. It comes faithfully every month, around the same time that it is due. Not usually late. Well I went off my period after the third day, and since then my breast are still tender. I is June 12 and my breast are still tender, nipples hurt when the water hits them when in the shower, have a clear liquid coming from my nipples. Minor menstrual cramps. Took a pregnancy test last week and it was negative. I feel like I have all the symptoms or some and don't know. My next cycle should be here on the 25 of June. Just wondering if this ovulation, or a pregnancy.
    lmcgriff Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2009, 12:11 PM

It would help to know how old you are since you could be perimenopausal... did you take the test with your fist uring of the day which is the most reliable
    IsmariJayson Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2009, 12:31 PM
    I am 22 years old, one two year old. Miscarried back in February of this year, and yes I took the pregnancy test @ 0430 in the morning I waant to say last Thursday.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jun 14, 2009, 12:32 PM

See what happens with this next period. Test again if need be at that time. If still negative, but you still feel as though you might be pregnant, see your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I still ovulating? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok so I have not gotten pregnant but yet I have not had any period since October. What I want to know is if I can still get pregnant even not having my period? Am I still ovulating? And also I want to know if those ovulating tests help at all, I want to go and buy one but they are very expensive so...

Since I was pregnant my boyfriend hasn't wanted to have sex [ 2 Answers ]

When I was pregnant last year my boyfriend actually told me that he wasn't attracted to pregnant women and we only had sex about once a month and when he was drunk. Not real appealing but it was sex. Anyway so I got quite a few stretch marks all over my stomach and boobs I also have some on my...

Could I be pregnant after ovulating? [ 1 Answers ]

I had sex two days after my period.I want to know if I am still ovulating and is is still likely for me to get pregnant:confused: :confused: I don't want to get pregnant but I need to know if there are any chances

Pregnant Cat info wanted [ 2 Answers ]

I was recently given a Cat who has I believe just turned one(still a baby her self) and is pregnant. I have also been told that she has only had one out of her three Vaccination shots. I was hoping to find out some info on the lack of shots to her kittens. I am some distance from a Vet so I...

View more questions Search