Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TreasureCoastLM Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2004, 05:28 AM
    Personal Loan
    I am a small company looking for a personal loan. I have bad credit and the company has only been around for 7 months. I am looking for $8,000.00 over 3 years and am willing to pay a high interest rate. I would like the loan to be unsecured but am willing to put the Equipment I own up for collateral (approximate value is $7,000.00). Can anybody help me? The company is a Lawn/Landscape business in Florida.
    Thank you
    lenders Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2005, 08:02 PM
    Personal loan
    You can check out this place for different lenders who speacilize in helping people who need a bad credit loan . Also , there are a lot of articles on the subject you will find helpful .

http://bad-credit-loan-experts.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Personal Profiles [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to locate a friend on the Web. I know she has Cox Internet but I don't know her email. Is there a way of finding her email? Thank You

Kind of Personal [ 8 Answers ]

I was recently married to a wonderful man but I WEIGH 270 pounds... we are both young and i can't help but think my husband would like to have a very intimate night with me but they don't make any ''sexy'' outfits for women my size. At least i can't find anywhere where they do. I want to spice up...

Personal Loans [ 8 Answers ]

A friend wrote a check for $30K against their AMEX account. They deposited it into my personal bank account. I then withdrew funds in the form of a cashier's check to purchase a vehicle. All records for this vehicle are in my name only. Four months after purchasing the vehicle, my friend wrote...

Personal questions.. about girls.. [ 5 Answers ]

Hey. I got my first girlfriend like, 2 weeks ago.. she has been with guys before and has made out with them.. and she has been fingered.. I am really nervous about these things. I have never.. EVER had any help with either of these things. I mean never even talked in detail about it.. its...

View more questions Search