Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ricmal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2009, 02:06 AM
    Life Coaching
    Can anyone give me a creative business name for my life coaching business I am starting which will niche in the sports and young executive business markets?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2009, 11:18 PM

Hi, Ricmal!

What will you specifically be doing in the kind of business that you're wanting to start, please?

Thanks!
    Linda Griffin Posts: 20, Reputation: 4

Jun 18, 2009, 02:26 PM

Business naming is a very complex task. Some consultants charge thousands of dollars to create a name and company image or brand.

If you're going to do it yourself, there are two approaches that I've seen used most often. You can go with something abstract that conveys a feeling or puts an image into your potential client's head for example: Power Coaching, Inc. or you can focus on the biggest benefit that you will provide for your clients and what they will gain from working with you for example:Serenity Coaching. Here's a resource which may be helpful: Business Name & Tag Line Generator

Reinvent yourself during my upcoming webinar series

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Coaching at the next level [ 1 Answers ]

I am a football coach for little league in indianapolis part time voluntary. I want to coach as a career. Right now, I have a professional job, and no college degree. I would like to know how to become a high school football coach, and get paid for it? Do I need to get a degree? I am 30, and going...

Baseball Coaching Tips [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone have any tips for coaching 13-15 yr olds? I got an opportunity to caoch some and they may not end up with coach if I can not do it. I have coached younger ones in the past but the issue I think I will come up against is knowledge in the pitching arena. Just the mechanics and what not and...

View more questions Search