Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bmaduska Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2009, 08:44 PM
    Not losing weight
    Hi,
    I want to know, I do masturbation frequently and sex with call girls often , also hit gym 2 hours a day , but my weight is not decreasing.. I want to know is

Masturbation or sex helps in gaining weight, if no please explain reason for not losing weight.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 11, 2009, 08:49 PM

It could be because you're gaining muscle, which is heavier then fat.

Also, what is your diet like? If you're taking in 4000 calories a day then 2 hours in the gym isn't going to help much.

Masturbation and sex do not cause weight gain.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm now losing weight [ 1 Answers ]

I'm losing weight, I've lost about 5KG now over a few months at the most. I wanted to share my experiences. I like my food quite a lot and don't like exercise much at all! So if I can loose weight anyone can. I researched what sort of things should be a balanced healthy diet. I used to skip...

Losing Weight [ 3 Answers ]

What is the area above the penis where the pubic hair grows is called? I'm skinny and I'm around 180lbs, but that area is a bit fatty(was bigger when I was younger, lost all of it as I grew). So I was wondering how to get rid of this fat in that area, or would I have to tone my stomach to get rid...

Losing Weight [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter is 12 and she weighs 166 pounds how can she loose weight? Like how much should she eat. Or what should she do?

Losing weight? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 15 yrs old , I am 5"7 and about 160 pounds... I want to loose weight but I find I eat to big of portions and to many snacks and such.I run distance on track at school and go to practice about 5 out of 7 days a week however I don't seem to see results.how can I loose weight??

My cat is losing weight. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My cat went from 22lbs to now 7lbs. He eats his food and then throws up, he'll drink water and then throw up. Not everyday but close. He also wakes me up many time through the night for food. He is 13 years old now. He's had his penis removed so that he could pee properly that was...

View more questions Search