Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deb101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2009, 06:43 PM
    Turn off the radio
    How can I stop the BBC UK internet radio station #3 from broadcasting over my computer . The radio plays even when I'm not on the internet. It also comes in over top of what I'm listening to.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 11, 2009, 07:17 PM

OK, seriously if you are not connected ( closed all internet connections) it can not be playing over the internet.

If you merely close all windows you have open, could a virus of somesort have this open in a unseen window

Have you ran viur checks, do you have a firewall set up
    ComputerHelpers Posts: 49, Reputation: 3

Jun 12, 2009, 04:33 AM

Deb,

Try this. Disconnect the internet cable, and that should stop it.. then, you can check what application is running that audio. Must be WMP or Real Player, or it's on some adaware gig, but that's a stretch.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lights/Radio work but engine won't turn over [ 6 Answers ]

I own a 1993 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera with 68,000 original miles. I've owned it for 4 years and the only problem I've had was when the battery ran down when I first got it. This morning, I try to start the engine but it won't turn over. It didn't make any noise, or any attempt to turn over. ...

Lennox heat turn off and turn back on to work [ 2 Answers ]

I have a lennox heater I have to turn it off and turn it back on to get it to heat. What is wrong and how do I fix it.

1999 Dodge Ram Truck - Radio won't turn off and it drains the battery [ 1 Answers ]

1999 Dodge Ram 1500 truck- When you turn off the truck and take the key out of the igination, the radio stays on and sometimes the overhead light stays on. This then drains the battery. What should I look for to fix and where should I look.:)

Turn outside faucet 1/4 turn to the side so the hose won't be bent [ 6 Answers ]

Can I safely put a pipe wrench on an outside faucet and on the pipe it is attached to and turn it one quarter turn to the side so the hose connected to it won't be bent and spray at the attachment?

View more questions Search