Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Del23t Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2006, 06:42 AM
    Closing Cost for property
    I need to know what closing cost will be when buying property with cash. Seller states he has 14.5 acres for sale with only electric and states he's asking 16,500.00 plus closing costs. The property is off a dirt road and is being purchased for hunting here in NY State. I intend to pay the 16,500.00 cash and need to know what other expenses I will need to be prepared for.:)
    SSchultz0956 Posts: 121, Reputation: 10

Oct 10, 2006, 01:10 PM
    I don't have an exact answer, but if you are paying straight up cash, I'd renegotiate the price. You should totally get a reduction. I pay my rent four times a year, and I get it for a discounted price because instant money is more important to them.
    Dr D Posts: 698, Reputation: 127

Oct 10, 2006, 07:34 PM
    "Normal Closing Costs" would include an Escrow fee to a Title Company; Owner's Title Insurance; Recordind fees. Those costs should be less than $1,000. The buyer and seller usually split the escrow and recording fees; the seller usually pays for the owner's policy, but does not have to agree to this. It is possible that in NY, the closing may be done by an attorney. Look up a local title co and get their costs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Closing S-Corporation [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, We closed our business (S-Corporation) April of last year. We are incorporated in the state of Kentucky. All bills owed and taxes due have been paid. Can you tell me what we need to do to actually close the corporation. Thanks, Harry

Closing [ 2 Answers ]

Hello my question is how long can I stay in my house after the closing I will need to make arguments to travel to my new house in another stats I waiting on the money I get from the closing to move basically thanks again Janet

Property taxes/lien on property [ 2 Answers ]

We have been taking care of the rental properties across the street from us for many years as the landlord lives in Arkansas. We have never been paid for these services. We repair and maintain these properties, and the last tenants we even collected the rent and deposited into the landlord’s...

Opportunity cost vs relevant cost [ 2 Answers ]

I am confused between the two costs, opportunity cost and relevant cost. What's the relation between them and difference from each ? Can someone help to explain it? Thx.

View more questions Search