Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rippedinside Posts: 40, Reputation: 2

Jun 11, 2009, 03:09 PM
    I can't decide which computer to buy
    I'm looking for a new computer.

One that has enough memory for graphics and big softwares such as photoshop.

I only want that computer for my website designs. Which requires a lot of space to save everything.

As I've been searching online through computer stores, they all have them in categories such as: everyday use, gaming & entertainment, etc.

I was wondering if I should go with the "gaming & entertainment" it probably has a lot of memory right? Since they are meant for games. I'm not sure. :/

So if you could please help!

Laptops or desktops is good as long as it's great for what I would use it for.

Thank you for reading. :)
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Jun 11, 2009, 10:21 PM

Regardless of which category you choose. You should also have the option to customize and this is the route I would take. Beings you know exactly what you want already finding a PC that matches could be a struggle. I would serch in the entertainment because then you're guaranteed to be able to get better graphics cards and RAM/ HD Space.

Let me know what you choose!

Rick
    ComputerHelpers Posts: 49, Reputation: 3

Jun 12, 2009, 04:45 AM

For what you are suggesting, my recommend is a Mac, plain and simple. It's the most aligned for work with graphics, hands down.
    albre2252 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2009, 05:09 AM

Alienware are good gaming computers but a mac would be better also acers are fairly cheap and they are good computers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can't Decide. [ 7 Answers ]

Ever since I was a child I've wanted to be a veterinarian. I currently work in a vet clinic as a Veterinarian Technician. I love my job I love what I do. For the past few years I've also thought about being a forensic scientist or a Crime scene investigator. I don't really know if I want to be a...

Trying to decide [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all. OK so if I finally break down and buy a system which one woukd be best? I like guitar hero and racing games. Grand theft auto but I haven't played it since the first one. I also like the golfing and bowling on wii, only ones I ever did. I guess I would have to give up something no matter...

I can't decide [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone suggest how I should pick a major? I'm interested in graphic design, but have not had much access to computers, photography-but no practice, clothing design-but can't afford a fashion school, and psychology- but I have a lot of tattoos would anyone hire me ? Please help I'm so confused.

How do I decide? [ 1 Answers ]

I am so stuck it's unbelievable! I'm currently doing my A-levels and am supposed to be applying for university now but I just have no idea what I want to do. None of my friends seem to be quite so indecisive and I feel so pressured to make up my mind it's making me ill. I used to want to go into...

Can't decide! [ 7 Answers ]

I am really really stuck!I'm trying to decide if I should try out for my middle school cheerleading squad,this is the last year that I can.I really like cheerleading, but I'm up against 6 other girls!! 3 are loved by all ,and good,and then one I know will make it because she is really good!! The...

View more questions Search