Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    papakevin Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2006, 04:53 AM
    Beacon score
    Does anyone know how I can get my beacon score without any fees, a Free score without any strings attatched?

Thanks
    Kevin
    Northwind_Dagas Posts: 348, Reputation: 83

Oct 10, 2006, 10:35 AM
    Only way to get if free that I have found is through a Free Trial from one of the credit monitoring service. Of course, it is only free if you cancel within the first 30 days--hardly no strings attached..

This is the best one I've found. Offers all three reports and scores, and if you keep it after the trial, its just $9.95/month.
    https://www.creditmonitoring.citi.co...h/NewOrder.asp

Also: "Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Insurance. For any one loss, Citi Credit Monitoring Service members receive coverage for certain expenses up to $25,000 per membership year with no deductible by the member."
    ANGELES ALDAMA Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2006, 09:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by papakevin
    Does anyone know how I can get my beacon score without any fees, a Free score without any strings attatched?

thanks
    Kevin
    DO YOU HAVE CREDIT? FICO?

Oct 12, 2006, 04:25 AM
    Yes angeles I have credit but want my beacon score
    ANGELES ALDAMA Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2006, 04:49 PM
    First Of All You Have A Credit Report, And Saw No Beacon Score Right?

It Really Depends What Kind Of Creidit Report You Got. Because There Are Many Kinds ? I Have A Booklet Of Info That I Think Can Be Very Handy For You. If You Would Like I Can E-mail It To You?

Oct 12, 2006, 05:01 PM
    Yes Angeles, I realize there are many different types of credit reports, And I happened to get a free one that I got but it did not show or have a beacon score, that's why I was asking which free one I can get that actually has the beacon score on it.

And yes please email me the booklet that will be of help for me, send it to

[email protected]

Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jerry goldsmith score [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can purchase Jerry Goldsmith's score "the secret of nimh"? I want to analyze it for a project in one of my music classes. Any ideas? Thanks

Beacon score [ 3 Answers ]

Although I don't worship the beacon score, I would still like to know what my score is occasionally... does anyone know where you can find your score without having to pay, or do you have to pay to get it?

Credit Score... [ 4 Answers ]

Someone might have asked this question, but there are so many posts that I couldn't go through them all. My question is: How many points does one's credit score go down, after, let's say a bank or a car dealer check the credit to see if you qualify? :confused: Thanks in advance.

FICO score unchanged [ 8 Answers ]

I began cleaning up my credit about 8 months ago. The results have been great... except even though items have been deleted and paid off my score has not changed! It is my understanding the FICO score is fluid and changes as information on the credit report changes, but this has not happened. ...

Credit score change [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm re-building my credit and I can view my credit score online. Last month it was 583, and this month it changed to 579. I have paid all bills in full. Could it be that in the last cycle my balance was just $3 under the credit limit? Thank you!

View more questions Search